Villa Putih, Seminyak
Villa Putih located in Bali's fashionable Oberoi district, 250 meters from the ocean. Close to world-class restaurants and chic boutiques. The villa is a striking new 3 bedroom villa, with incredible entertaining and relaxation space as well as a lush tropical garden. A top service villa with a butler, ready to ensure an incredible Bali holiday, and close enough to the ocean to hear the crashing waves.
Located within the quiet private road that sits within comfortable walking distance of all Seminyak’s famous eating and drinking spots, Villa Putih Bali, a 3-bedroom holiday retreat, offers an unrivalled balance of privacy, comfort, and unpretentious elegance that is not often encountered in some of the more recent developments on the island.
Here the designers achieved a seamless homely experience, the kind where you will feel right at home as you step in to the villa’s inviting surroundings. Its relaxed simplicity ensures that you have all the expected amenities right within your reach, yet does not seek to overpower with unnecessary exuberance.
Finished in simple contrasting colours, that are predominantly a combination of classic white and black with splashes of natural brightness brought to the fore by expertly arranged tropical plants and flowers, Villa Putih Bali is most relaxing on the eye and immediately engulfs you in a feeling of serenity and calm.
Built around an invitingly warm, turquoise swimming pool, the villa offers a choice of three spaciously appointed en-suite bedrooms with a comfortably set up living and dining area set as the centre point of the property.
Outside, a carefully maintained tropical garden seems to engulf the entire property offering plenty of space for your kids to run around, whilst providing enough security and privacy for you to feel perfectly at ease. Not often seen in this part of the island, the property also benefits from a private garage to take the worry out of on street parking.
Villa Putih Bali offers its guests a living experience that is not just comfortable but cosy and warm. It is thoughtfully divided in to the dining and chilling area in the front, fronting the outdoor swimming pool, with the main sitting area located further back in to the room, which offers a choice of comfortable sofas perfectly arranged for an afternoon nap or to catch up on the latest instalment of your favourite TV series.
The dining area is a natural extension of the living space at Villa Putih Bali, forming part of the same room. It benefits from a large dining table that can comfortably accommodate up to six people and a morning breakfast bar adjacent to the sofas.
Just around the corner, you will find a pantry and the main kitchen cooking facilities, thoughtfully hidden away from the prying eye. At the back, the room comes out on to the small outdoor garden with thriving frangipani trees and potted orchids right next to you.
GARDEN AND POOL
Villa Putih Bali’s outdoor and pool area has been carefully arranged to maximise the available space and at the same time provide the most exposure to the lush greenery outside. Almost the entire length of the villa has been surrounded by vivid green plants and flowers as well as the trademark frangipani trees that are by now symbolic of a Balinese holiday.
The garden’s layout has been carefully planned and provides plenty of relaxation and sunbathing space. A large lounge sofa that can comfortably accommodate three sits opposite the pool with two individual loungers at either side. The effortless serenity of the entire space is further accentuated by walls of the villa and the main wall, which are painted in a heavenly white colour.
Villa Putih Bali benefits from two beautifully executed bedrooms and a larger, garden facing master suite. All the rooms are en-suite and open up on to the private mini gardens of their own.
The master suite is an elegant room, where space has been accentuated by the generous use of white throughout. The white armless chairs sitting opposite the bed, and the white bed linens are offset by the solid black bed frame and the stylish metal bed lamps with black shades. The finishing touches are added by the featherweight full length curtains with subtle touches of pink woven in to the fabric that plays off the rich white and purple orchid arrangement adorning the room’s floor.
The bathroom features a large alfresco bathtub sitting amidst frangipani trees. There is of course a twin sink setup so you never have to fight over space with your better half and a large shared mirror for the two of you.
The other two bedrooms have been finished in the same overriding theme seen throughout the rest of the property. The larger of the two has been equipped with locally crafted dark teak furniture, which was used to create the bedframe, draped in white linens with black scatter cushions for contrast, and a sitting area at the front with two chairs and a Balinese-style chaise lounge perfect for having a read in the afternoon.
The remaining bedroom is slightly smaller in size and is the ideal place for your little ones. It comfortably accommodates two and sits at the back of the property to make sure that their precious sleep does not get interrupted.
The bathrooms are equally generous with the larger of the two rooms also benefiting from a walk in shower and an outdoor bathtub, while the remaining room has a spacious walk in shower.
VILLA PUTIH BALI STAFF
Your stay in Villa Putih Bali is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Putih Bali’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily continental Breakfast for 6 person.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining.
- Serviced daily including housekeeping, meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 4x,8.5 metres private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen and pantry area.
- Entertainment: Flat screen 40" Flatscreen TV with 60 cable channels; Yamaha surround sound; Ipod dock to stereo; DVD player with extensive DVD library.
- Communication: Free wifi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; BBQ facilities.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 245 Nights||$ 265 Nights||$ 315 Nights|
|Tax||: 10 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 10% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Extra beds may be added at cost + Breakfast.
- Check in time is at 2 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: Jan 9 - May 31 (except Chinese New Year and Easter Week); Sept 1-Dec 17.
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter Week; June / July / August.
- Peak season: December 18 - January 8.
Last minute booking- Booking 10 days or less before check-in enjoys 10% discount.