Ziva Villa, Seminyak
Ziva a Boutique Villa, a private villa in side the heart of seminyak, Bali. Ziva mean is "blessing" in Sanskrit – is treasured by owners as a "love nest" vacation villa, as well as remembered and revisited by couples and family community from around of the word.
Ziva a Boutique Villa, a private villa in side the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Ziva mean is "blessing" in Sanskrit – is treasured by owners as a "love nest" vacation villa, as well as remembered and revisited by couples and family community from around of the word.
Ziva a Boutique Villa comprises become six units one bedroom pool villas and one unit three bedroom pool villa which private swimming pool in each villa provided. Strategically location which nearby to the beach ( Petitenget beach area ) some point of destination supported Ziva a Boutique villa location, just 10 minutes walking distance to the beach and 7 minutes driving to the central of Seminyak.
The traditional Balinese salutation of ranam ( panganjali ), with palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, staff welcome the guest with a serene gesture which sets the tone for the mood to come.
Balinese tropical garden an open style living space to suite your honeymoon in Bali and get the family fun into the biggest area in villa, This is one of Bali villa`s that give you a great escape in your modern life to a total private atmosphere. Romantic bedroom with a step to your private pool and fill the lusting moment of each touch of your mind and body. The Butler service is a great deal offered as the main of Ziva services.
One Bedroom Villa
The comfortable and romantic place with large land sizing 240 M2 surrounded by tropical garden, large swimming pool, King Size bed, pantry providing with professional kitchen cooking served in front of you.
Three Bedroom Villa
Large spacious with land sizing 600 M2, surrounded by tropical garden environment, Large swimming pool comfortable by family custom, King size bed, family room, large spacious pantry, outdoor shower, relaxing bath tub in main bath room.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Welcome fruit upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast (2 pax per room).
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Daily afternoon Tea in the villa.
- Shuttle service within to seminyak square, and seminyak area.
- Butler service.
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private Swimming pool with pool side cabanas and umbrella.
- Accommodations: 1 - 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with open shower and en-suite bathroom; Lounge area; Mini bar; Kitchen and Dining table.
- Entertainment: LCD TV 37" Inch with Satellite TV channel; DVD player.
- Communication: Free wifi internet connection; IDD telephone service.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Hair dryer.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar and subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 2 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.