Villa Maria, Legian
In the beating heart Legian, nestled up a humble lane, lies the newly built splendour of Villa Maria. This luxury 4 bedroom villa is spread over two floors and has been stylishly finished to the highest specifications. Once inside the tranquil confines of its walls, it’s hard to believe the vital life blood of Bali’s of market shops, cafes, spas and bars flows thick and fast so nearby. Join this stream and let the current of the busy streets sweep you down to Double 6 beach which is just a couple of hundred metres from your front door. Here you can sign up for a surf lesson, hire boogie boards or sink a few cold drinks and watch the classic sunsets famous on this coast.
The villa sits safely in a small cluster of similar properties and has been designed to optimise both space and privacy. On entering the property you are immediately engulfed by the calm of the tropical garden and the cool waters of the swimming pool. The contemporary use of wood, glass and stone stunningly contrasts with the more ancient touches of island style and a giant Buddha’s head, half hidden in the jungle greenery, gently keeps watch over the prevailing serenity of the surroundings. Two loungers sit upon wooden decking to one side and the gentle lull of water being poured by the two stone Balinese maidens at the end of the pool, soothes away the tensions of the real world.
Larger groups can book Villa Maria together with neighboring four-bedroom Villa Sophia for an eight-bedroom villa option.
The master bedroom is located off this area and is furnished with a double bed decked out in plush white linen and plump pillows. This room is equipped with a TV and DVD player and has plenty of storage. Both sides of the bed are framed by windows and along one side of the room are patio doors which serve to let in as much natural light as possible. Although these doors lead nowhere, pops of tropical greenery hint at the presence of the exotic delights of the island. This room has earthy tones and textures and stylishly continues the theme of using traditional materials with a modern twist. A short hallway ingeniously combines a dressing area with a wardrobe and mirror, leading to the spacious ensuite bathroom. This features a rainfall shower, a stunning stone bathtub and a double vanity unit with lots of storage for your holiday products. Spot lit greenery and gaps in the roof foster a feeling of connection with the tantalizing outdoors and polished pebbles and rough marble further weave together the sensation of rustic textures.
There are a further 3 bedrooms upstairs all of which are furnished with double beds, air-conditioning Satellite TV, DVD players and ensuite bathrooms with rainfall showers. Two of these, at the front of the house, are petit but perfectly formed with inbuilt storage and have enchanting views over colourful rooftops of Legian. The third, larger room features a vaulted wooden ceiling and overlooks potted greenery at back of the house.
Inside, the property is fully air-conditioned throughout with cool marble floors, offering guests a welcome escape from the heat of the day. Downstairs, immediately upon opening the door, you enter the open plan living area which comprises of a comfortable L shaped sofa, a large solid wooden dining table which seats 8 and a modern fully fitted kitchen characterised by wood, granite surfaces and stainless steel touches. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need including a Modena gas hob and an electric oven. Floor to ceiling patio windows open out onto the charming garden area, magnifying the sense of natural light and space. Decorated in shades of cream, brown and grey, with particular attention to organic textures, there is a chic combination of contemporary design with strong ethnic accents. Wi-Fi is available throughout and there is a stereo with an IPod docking station.
Upstairs the very best use is made of the space available and at the bottom of the hallway is a TV area housed under the confines of a high vaulted dark wooden ceiling. This architectural feature harks back to the traditional Indonesian Joglo. Cooled by a ceiling fan, the room itself is decorated in the same palette as the rest of the house and features a comfortable sofa and flashes of tribal panache.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Free first morning Breakfast.
- Daily housekeeping service from 8am to 4pm.
- Security from 3pm to 6am.
- Cook on request (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool with 2 sun loungers.
- Accommodation: 4 air-conditioned and ceiling fan bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Media space; Living room and Dining room; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV’s; DVD players.
- Communication: Free WiFi.
- Additional facility: In-room safety boxes.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Middle Low Season||High Season||Middle High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 245 Nights||$ 255 Nights||$ 245 Nights||$ 315 Nights||-|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 295 Nights||$ 305 Nights||$ 345 Nights||$ 355 Nights||$ 425 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 9 January - 25 March (except CNY); 5 April - 15 June (except Easter week); 1 October - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 16 June - 30 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December 2019 - 8 January 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.