Silversand Villa, Tabanan
In the midst of rice fields neighboring the famous Tanah Lot Temple you will find Silversand Villa, a laid back luxury private villa. The best of two worlds: to one of Bali's best surf locations, beautiful Kedungu beach - just stroll down the road. A short drive brings you to the vibrant shopping and Dining of Canggu and Berawa.
The spacious property consists of two luxury villas that are identical in layout and design, and can be rented separate or together to form a large 4-bedroom villa. The white building is set in lush tropical gardens and offers a mix of Balinese design elements and custom made contemporary interiors. Its air-conditioned bedrooms feature 5* king-size hotel bedding and linen, as well as luxurious indoor-outdoor bathrooms. The villa is designed to be family friendly.
Enjoy the villa’s open space design. Relax in a private plunge pool right next to your living room or swim laps in the 16-meter lap pool in the garden. From your private balcony take in the views of the surrounding rice paddies and distant volcanoes and witness spectacular sunsets over the nearby ocean from the villa’s roof-top hangout.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival.
- Daily continental Breakfast (large tropical fruit platter, unlimited tea & coffee, a tropical smoothie, toast, condiments, eggs of your choice or pancakes, sausage or bacon, cereal/muesli and cow milk).
- Serving alternatively vegan and vegetarian Breakfast as well.
- Bottled drinking water, tea and coffee are provided free of charge.
- Babysitting service by our butlers (cost per hour).
- Private Driver affordable price can be booked for half or full days to shuttle you around to shopping and dining or take you on tours across the whole island (surcharge).
- Local Shuttle service (own account).
- Arranging tours: 1/2 day (up to 5 hours) at an extra cost.
- Assisting car / motorbike / scooter rental (extra price).
- Organizing surfing, golf, Yoga, cycling, horse riding and motocross (cost applied).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 2 private plunge pool with access to rooftop + garden lap pool, and 2 separés with daybed / kids bed; A private wooden deck with a private plunge pool (16 x 4m lap pool in the lower garden).
- Accommodation: 2 - 4 air-conditioned bedroom suites with en-suite bathroom (sleeps 8 adults and 6 kids in existing bedding; 2 lounge rooms; 2 dining areas; 2 large outdoor terraces; 1 kitchen per suite with fully equipped kitchens (gas stove, microwave-oven-grill, toaster, blender, kettle and water dispenser with free drinking water).
- Entertainment: TV; DVD player; Books & magazines, smart TVs with international TV program, YouTube and Netflix; Music Station (Bluetooth / USB / headphone connector).
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; Villa phone for local calls; Mobile phones with local phone cards can be arranged for our guests upon request.
- Family: Baby cots; High chairs; Baby bath; Step stools; Kids plates & cutlery; Bamboo pool; Fence; Pram; Car-seats on request; Kids movie library; Toys; Board games; Books; Pool and beach toys.
- Additional facilities: Amenities; BBQ and Gas BBQ on request; Safes.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Regular Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 173 Nights||$ 207 Nights||$ 265 Nights||-|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 420 Nights||-||$ 420 Nights||$ 420 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include airport transfers on arrival and departure; All complimentary; Using villa facilities.
- Rates are 21% Government tax and service charge.
- Check in is 2:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am unless otherwise arranged.
- Check in earlier contact villa ahead of time, and villa will do best to accommodate, depending villa availability.
- Late Check Out Service available at the time of booking for $50USD, which will allow you to check out by 6pm and US$100 for any time up until midnight.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a a handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay is 2-3 nights): January, 16th to March 28th; October 1st to December, 19th.
- Regular Season (minimum stay is 2-3 nights): Rest of the year.
- High Season (minimum stay is 4-5 nights): CNY; Easter; Summer (June 1st - Aug., 31st, 2019); Christmas (Dec 20th, 2019 - Jan 15th, 2020).
To confirm a booking, we require a 50% deposit. The final, full payment will be due 30 days prior to arrival date.
For bookings made within 30 days of check-in, full payment will be required to confirm the booking.
Payment for all incidentals incurred during your stay must be paid in cash (Indonesian Rupiah) upon departure.
In the event that a guest needs to cancel a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
- No Charge - If cancelled more than 60 days before start of the rental period
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 31 and 60 days before start
- of the rental period
- Deposit forfeit - 50% of total rental amount / 100% of Deposit will be forfeited if cancelled within 30 days of arrival
- Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit / money paid, and we will refund any remaining balance to the guest.