Silversand Villa, Tabanan
In the midst of rice fields neighboring the famous Tanah Lot Temple you will find Silversand Villa, a laid back luxury private villa. The best of two worlds: to one of Bali's best surf locations, beautiful Kedungu beach - just stroll down the road. A short drive brings you to the vibrant shopping and Dining of Canggu and Berawa.
The spacious property consists of two luxury villas that are identical in layout and design, and can be rented separate or together to form a large 4-bedroom villa. The white building is set in lush tropical gardens and offers a mix of Balinese design elements and custom made contemporary interiors. Its air-conditioned bedrooms feature 5* king-size hotel bedding and linen, as well as luxurious indoor-outdoor bathrooms. The villa is designed to be family friendly.
Enjoy the villa’s open space design. Relax in a private plunge pool right next to your living room or swim laps in the 16-meter lap pool in the garden. From your private balcony take in the views of the surrounding rice paddies and distant volcanoes and witness spectacular sunsets over the nearby ocean from the villa’s roof-top hangout.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival.
- Daily continental Breakfast (large tropical fruit platter, unlimited tea & coffee, a tropical smoothie, toast, condiments, eggs of your choice or pancakes, sausage or bacon, cereal/musli and milk).
- Bottled drinking water, tea and coffee are provided free of charge.
- Babysitting service by our butlers (IDR 50,000 per hour / US$5 per hour).
- Private Driver affordable price can be booked for half or full days to shuttle you around to shopping and dining or take you on tours across the whole island.
- Local Shuttle service: Tanah Lot (drop off): IDR 50,000; Canggu / Berawa (drop off): IDR 100,000; Seminyak (drop off): IDR 150,000; Kuta (drop off): IDR 250,000.
- Arranging tours: 1/2 day (up to 5 hours): IDR 400,000; 1 day (up to 9 hours): IDR 600,000.
- Assisting car / motorbike / scooter rental (extra price).
- Organizing surfing, golf, Yoga, cycling, horse riding and motocross (cost applied).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 2 private plunge pool with access to rooftop + garden lap pool, and 2 separés with daybed / kids bed; A private wooden deck with a private plunge pool (16 x 4m lap pool in the lower garden).
- Accommodation: 2 - 4 air-conditioned bedroom suites with en-suite bathroom (sleeps 8 adults and 6 kids in existing bedding; 2 lounge rooms; 2 dining areas; 2 large outdoor terraces; 1 kitchen per suite with fully equipped kitchens (gas stove, microwave-oven-grill, toaster, blender, kettle and water dispenser with free drinking water).
- Entertainment: TV; DVD player; Books & magazines, smart TVs with international TV program, YouTube and Netflix; Music Station (Bluetooth / USB / headphone connector).
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; Villa phone for local calls; Mobile phones with local phone cards can be arranged for our guests upon request.
- Family: Baby cots; High chairs; Baby bath; Step stools; Kids plates & cutlery; Bamboo pool; Fence; Pram; Car-seats on request; Kids movie library; Toys; Board games; Books; Pool and beach toys.
- Additional facilities: Amenities; BBQ and Gas BBQ on request; Safes.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 210 Nights||$ 210 Nights||$ 210 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 420 Nights||$ 420 Nights||$ 420 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
- Upon confirmation of a booking by the owners or the owner’s representative it is considered that a rental contract for the period between the guests and owners of villa has been entered into. It is then deemed that the guests have read, understood and agreed to these terms & conditions without reservation or exception.
- It is strongly recommended that all guests purchase travel insurance.
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include airport transfers on arrival and departure; All complimentary; Using villa facilities.
- Rates are included Government tax and service charge.
- Additional people for Breakfast will be charged extra with IDR 50,000/person.
- Check in is 2:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am unless otherwise arranged.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from the existing contract rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge applied unless prior notice is negotiated.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- For day use 50% charge of contracted rate for late check out - until 18:00 based on availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a a fee of IDR 200,000 (about 15US$) which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, “Nyepi” March 17th, 2018 from 6 A.M. until 6 A.M. the next morning, no possible to check In and Check Out.
- 2 bedroom : 2 nights minimum stay for All Season.
- 4 bedroom : 2 nights minimum stay for All Season.
- All Payments must be made in US Dollars unless otherwise agreed by the owners.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received within five (5) working days after confirmation of the reservation has been given. If a deposit is not received within this time, the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival (or 60 days in the case of Christmas/New Year’s bookings).
- If the balance of payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- In the case of bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within five (5) working days.
- For last minute bookings (within 5 days or less prior to arrival), full payment upon arrival in cash is acceptable.
- Once full payment is received, guests will receive confirmation details including the Villa address, contact details of the owner and/or owner’s representative, transfer arrangements and/or directions to the villa.
- Upon booking cancellations, the paid deposit and balance payment are non-refundable, nor transferable to other party than the initial guest, except:
- For cancellation notice of earlier than 30-days in Low Season, 45-days in High Season, 60-days in Peak Season – prior to the arrival date, 50% from the paid booking deposit is refundable (= 25% from the total booking value).
- If the cancellation is caused by the guest’s death or illness approved by doctor/hospital valid certificate, the cancellation policy can be negotiated at case-by-case upon discussion prior to the arrival date.
Every attempt will be made to ensure the guests at villa have an enjoyable stay. However, if the guests have a problem during the rental period please inform the owner or owner’s representative immediately and every endeavour will be made to put things right.
- The villas and its facilities are available for the guest’s full enjoyment during the rental period.
- However, the owner, owner’s representative or other staff & contractors may need to access the property from time to time (e.g. swimming pool or garden maintenance, minor repairs, etc.). The guests are required to grant them reasonable access for these purposes.
Valuables, Damages or Loss
- Any damage or losses caused during the rental period, as well as any special cleaning requirements will be the guest’s responsibility and may be charged to the guest’s account. In cases of excessive or unacceptable loss or damage at any time during the rental period, the owner or owner’s representative may require the guest and their party, including visitors to vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund.
- Any guest’s (or visitor’s) valuables or property are left or used at the property at the guest’s own risk. Neither the owner nor the owner’s representatives accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to guests’ (or visitors’) property.
Use of The Property
- All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only and the guests agree that the use of villa will be limited to this purpose – unless confirmed in writing by the owner in advance.
- The number of guests staying at villa 2 persons Adult per room, or 2 persons Adult and Child below 5 years old share bed to the parents per room. Additional guests or the use of the villa for events, and etc. May incur additional charges.
- The villa is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and guests are asked to respect this. All guests or visitors to the property are to behave appropriately. Smoking is prohibited in the bedrooms. Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, use or possession of prohibited drugs, possession or the use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Should any guest or visitors not behave in a suitable manner, the owner or owner’s representative may in their absolute discretion, require the guest, their party and/or visitor(s) to leave the premises and/or vacate the property immediately – without compensation or refund.
- In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the property, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given at all times.
- Neither the owner nor the owner’s representative accepts any responsibility or liability for:
- Any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the guest(s), their party or visitors regardless of the cause;
- Any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle used, hired or engaged by the guest or their party during the rental period;
- Inability of the guest or any member of the guest’s party to enter the location of the property or stay at the property for all or part of the rental period as a result of failure to obtain appropriate travel or visa documentation, cancellation or amendments to travel arrangements or the missing of flights or travel connections; and/or
- Any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, strike, demonstration, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations;
- Any structural, technical, electrical, plumbing, or other problems or difficulties with the property which makes it unsafe or unusable; or
- Any other circumstances which amount to ‘force majeure’ or acts of god, or any other events beyond the owner’s control.
In no case will the owner or the owner’s representative individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.