Villa Emile, Uluwatu
Villa Emile is a true beauty, hidden away at the southern tip of Bali island, in walking distance of the white sandy shores and blue ocean of Binging Beach. This 5-bedroom luxury villa features a stunning interior design, ruled by natural stones, local timbers and an earthy color scheme. The sprawling garden is home to a gorgeous natural tiled, overflowing swimming pool and an airy yoga pavilion, making it also a perfect venue for hosting intimate retreats to revive body, mind and soul.
Villa Emile is located in the peninsula bukit area of southern Bali. A private pathway leads guests from the villa towards the beach of Binging where a golden sandy shore and a clean deep blue ocean await. The sea is great for both swimming and surfing. In driving distance of villa Emile there are more stunning beaches to be explored. Try Dreamland for high waves or Padang Padang for a calmer sea, perfect for kids. Enjoy a Spanish dinner at the renowned El Kabron beach-front restaurant, watch a traditional Kecak Dance at the sacred Uluwatu Temple and play golf at the Nirwana Golf Course. Bali's international airport is 30-45 minutes driving away from the villa.
The traditional, stunningly designed combined living and dining pavilion features a tropical open-plan concept, allowing guests to dive straight in the swimming pool after enjoying their breakfast or at any time of the day. The pavilion features a high soaring rooftop, a timber floor and a natural interior design enriched by an amazing collection of traditional and tribal artwork. There is a comfy sitting area featuring sofa's tucked with plush pillows, there is a teak dining table illuminated by three rattan lamps and a well-equipped kitchen with a bar and stools to sit together in the evening, sharing a bottle of wine. Entertainment is also taken care of in the air-conditioned TV room, a great escape from the tropical heat outside.
The 5 bedrooms of villa Emile flank the timber deck from where you can jump straight into the swimming pool. The villa suites feature floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, allowing sunlight to shine in, kissing you awake gently in the morning after a perfect night sleep on the canopied king-size or twin beds. All rooms feature air-conditioning, TVs with DVD-players and each room has its own en-suite bathroom fitted with a hot/cold rainshower. Bathroom amenities are catered for.
OUTDOOR AND POOL AREA
The stunning 25-meter lap pool stretches out from the living pavilion and the timber pool deck, all the way to the manicured lawns of the garden, where it overflows gently, creating a calming waterfall effect. Comfy reclining chairs and large parasols are placed by the poolside, for those wanting to tan or read. The manicured lawn is fringed by tropical greenery and it lends itself perfectly for garden BBQ parties. Kids can run around freely on the lawn or splash around in the shallow wading pool while parents enjoy a back-bending yoga session in the open-plan yoga balé tucked in the corner. A pick-nick table has been placed by the pool side for those wonderful alfresco meals shared amongst loved ones.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost) included on the first day only.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Team of security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, scooter, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private 25 metre swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Living and dining area; Cinema room; Terrace; Outdoor bar; Bar counter; Pool umbrella; Reclining chairs; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV with international channels; DVD player; Blu-ray player; Stereo.
- Communication: WiFi internet; Telephone for local calls.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Hairdryer.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 590 Nights||$ 650 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 30 June (excluding CNY and Easter Week); 17 October - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 16 October; 20 December - 08 January.