Villa Martine, Seminyak
Villa Martine is everything that a small group of seasoned travellers visiting Bali could possibly need. It offers an opportunity to escape the uniformity of standard hotel accommodation and experience what tropical living is really all about.
Villa Martine is a stylish five bedroom base from which to explore the island at a leisurely pace. It offers all the comforts of home along with some additional luxuries that are essential to the overall relaxation process.
From the outside, Villa Martine appears to be a contemporary styled townhouse. Yet behind this unassuming façade is a spaciously appointed villa retreat featuring a generous swimming pool and tropical garden.
Villa Martine’s main living environment is a large open-plan space with a gourmet kitchen, dining and family area. Orientated towards the pool, this entire setting is enclosed by full length glass doors that open wide to catch the breeze.
The main bedroom is detached from the rest of the villa and surrounded by a waterway for total adult privacy. A simple décor with distinct oriental influences creates a soothing ambience for nights for restful slumber.
A lavish en-suite bathroom is decorated entirely in white stone for gentle bathing experiences. Facilities include a separate rain shower and an indulging terrazzo bathtub to leisurely wash away traces of muscular tension.
The upper level of Villa Martine is comprised of two similar sized bedroom suites with matching en-suite bathroom facilities and small terrace. Each room has its own unique décor along with white-washed furnishings and exotic pieces of Balinese artistry.
Villa Martine is blessed with a generous tropical garden and patches of manicured lawn. A full length swimming pool has been designed for hours of family fun. An unexpected luxury to unwind and replenish energy levels under the sky.
There is also ample deck space with reclining chairs to soak up the sun. While a traditional Balinese lounging pavilion is a shady niche to curl up on a plump cushion for a lazy nap or take pleasure in a few hours of quiet contemplation.
Located down a meandering laneway in central Seminyak, Villa Martine is within walking distance to Bintang Supermarket and endless choice of shops and restaurants. The nearby Blue Ocean Beach is just minutes away to surf, stroll or enjoy the sunset.
Seminyak is the veritable melting pot for world travellers seeking fine wining, dining and after dark excitement. It is the place to be seen at the island’s hot spots such as KuDeTa, and Hu’u Bar. Villa Martine is a 20 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Security service from 8 pm - 8 am
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): July 1 - 31, September 1 - 30 and Easter Week (April 14 - 21).
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): August 1 - 31, December 22 - January 9 and Chinese New Year (January 26 - February 1).