Kampoeng Villa Bali, Kerobokan
Kampoeng Villa is a Bali villa resort located in Kerobokan, offers 12 beautiful and luxurious full service Bali villas. Nestled upon some sleepy Bali villages, this luxury Bali villas will give you a completely different ambiance and experiences for your stay.
Kampoeng Villa Kerobokan – Just a few minutes away from the vibrant Seminyak, Kuta and Legian areas. Minutes away from one of the island’s most famous stretches of golden sand beaches, numerous restaurants, and shopping boutiques.
Each one of the villas equipped with top of the range fixtures for comfort of modern living, yet furnished with lots of heritage and traditional touch for your exotic experience holiday in Bali.
Our luxurious villas can be described as spacious, refined and private Bali villas.
In Kampoeng Villa Bali, Our team of attentive, yet discreet staffs are not only aiming to provide a pleasurable experience for your stay with us, but the most important is we are dedicated to make sure that you will get the most cultural experience during your Bali holiday.
Get around the island and beyond,get on the bikes around the villages, have those pleasurable Balinese massages, learn how to make Balinese offering, learn how to wiggle your hips for a bit of Balinese dance, jog around the rice field and along the beach, galloping on the horses, catch the wave, or just sit back and relax by the pool.
Experience as much as you like,we are here to help you.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, fruit Basket in villa upon arrival.
- In Villa Quick/Simple Breakfast for 2 people in Signature Villa or 4 persons in Two Bedroom Villas and assist by butler attendant.
- 24 hours Security.
- Village and Rice field tour (fee applied).
- Shuttle service to Canggu - Seminyak (extra cost).
- Providing A cooking class with a culture touches (extra cost).
- Making Balinese Offering, playing bamboo musical instrument, learning Balinese dance (fee applied).
- Yoga class (at price).
- In-house villa Spa treatment (surcharge).
- Designing for creating perfect moments for honeymoon couple or those who want to celebrate special occasion in a “royal” way (at price).
- Area: 200 square meters.
- Pool: Private swimming pool size wide: 3.5m, long: 7.2m, H: 1.4m with sundeck; Tropical garden.
- Accommodation: 2 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom and outdoor rain shower; Spacious open setting living area; A relaxation and entertaining area with marble floor; Dining table area; Breakfast Bar; Minibar; Luxurious equipped modern kitchen.
- Entertainment: Free Pay TV with 60 International (National and Local channels in each room (in bedrooms and living room)); iPod Touch; Harman Kardon sound dock.
- Communication: Free WiFi throughout the villa area; Cordless telephone in each room.
- Spa: Traditional balinese ritual; Royal javanese ritual; Kampoeng aroma theraphy.
- Additional facilities: Safety Box in each room; Generator set Perkins 137 KVA.
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Regular season: 06 January – 30 June; 16 September – 19 December.
- Peak season: 01 July – 15 September; 20 December – 05 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.