Villa Tantangan, Tabanan
The Villa is located on 7700 sqm of elevated headland overlooking the Indian Ocean. Accessed from the village of Beraban by a 3 km pathway through paddy fields. Beraban is about a 30min drive from the commercial center of Seminyak. Total journey from the airport is approximately one hour.
The land is elevated 15m above sea level. The villa faces south giving you a panoramic view of the sea and Nyanyi Beach. To the east, the land is bordered by Tantangan River with bountiful bird and wildlife. To the north, views of the paddies and on the horizon, the majestic volcanoes of central Bali. Truly spectacular early in the morning with the sun rise.
Nyanyi Beach is reached directly from the house through a small, typical Balinese gate at the bottom of the garden.
Beach View Bedroom
The Beach View bedroom is 80sqm. It is located on the east side of the land. It has two lounging terraces, one facing the river and the other facing the garden leading to the beach. It has a king size bed, a small lounging area and a writing desk. The bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower room, WC and a walk-in closet. In addition there is a large storage space for the luggage.
Temple View Bedroom
The Temple View bedroom is on the east side as well. It is 55sqm. It has a large lounging terrace facing the river and the temple. It has twin beds that can be put together to form a king size bed. Between the bedroom and the bathroom, there is a large walk through closet. The bathroom has an open feel, we nicknamed it “the jungle bathroom”. It is equipped with bathtub, separate shower space and separate toilet.
Sea View Bedroom
The last bedroom is on the west side of the land and is in a more elevated position. It has fantastic views on the sea and the beach. It is slightly smaller than the other ones covering 48sqm. It has one queen size bed, a separate dressing area and a bathroom with separate shower area and toilet.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Daily housekeeping.
- 24 hour security.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- A car and driver can be organized at any time (extra cost).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private Villa.
- Pool: Private infinity swimming pool 16 m × 5.20 m.
- Accommodation: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathroom; Living and dining area; Terrace; Garden; Picnic area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV; DVD.
- Communication: WI-FI internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safe deposit box; BBQ facilities.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 650 Nights||$ 799 Nights||$ 899 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15.5% of tax and service.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): All remaining dates.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): July 1st to August 31st, Chinese New Year and Easter week.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): December 20th to January 10th.