Villa Matahari, Canggu
Located just footsteps away from Seseh Beach in the exclusive and traditional fishermen village of Pantai Seseh in the southwest coast of Bali, and surrounded by a government protected rice field's green belt, Villa Matahari is the perfect holiday destination for families and friends who want to live an authentic Balinese experience and for couples who wish to celebrate their wedding in one of the most stylish and exclusive villas of Bali.
ABOUT VILLA MATAHARI
Villa Matahari is a sumptuous, two storey, four bedroom villa, characterized by open air tropical living rooms and an abundance of light, glass and space.
This contemporary property embraces symmetry and exudes style, fusing some of the traditional Balinese architectural elements: like the pavilions, and the four sloped roofs, with the modern concept of space and featuring crisp white walls, white terrazzo floors, iron wood shingle roofs and decks, and high quality furnishings.
This luxurious property with 2.600 m2 garden areas and 1.200 m2 of built areas, is ideal for weddings and events. It was completed in 2009 and has an interconnecting garden door to its sister villa, which presents a contrasting décor and theme next door. Both villas can therefore be rented together, presenting accommodation for up to 18 people.
Villa Matahari offers two Master Suites, of more than 100 m2 each, located in the second floor of the main building and accessible through large independent stair cages built over fish ponds. Both Master Suites are stylish, minimalist and extremely spacious. Each Master Suite is flanked by a private open air terrace overlooking the property with a large sun-bed for relaxing.
The Master suites bedrooms feature large windows on three sides with views to the garden. When these sliding windows are opened, the fresh breeze from the beach enters making you feel completely surrounded by the environment.
The king size bed in each Master Suite is oriented towards the sea and it has been designed for guests to enjoy the surrounding views while laying down in their beds.
Guests can choose, according to their preference, to cool their suite suite by using either the AC units, a large hanging fan over the bed, or just the natural breeze from the sea.
There is a practical built in desk behind the bed, strategically placed so all the views are still seen while seated.
The expansive en-suite bathrooms are each fitted with a luxurious bathtub beside a wide window. There is a toilet on one side and a walk in rain-shower on the other side. A wide terrazzo vanity unit supports twin washbasins, and huge wall mirrors multiply the space. Fitted wardrobes provide plenty of hanging and storage space.
Despite the abundance of windows in the bathrooms, guests’ privacy is cleverly protected by one-way mirror glasses.
Villa Matahari offers also two Garden Suites of 50 m2 each plus additional 70 m2 of private lounge, deck, and garden, located at the opposite side of the pool from the Main Building. Each of them is furnished with a king size bed, built in desks, and fitted wardrobes, all in white polished cement.
Each Garden Suite is conceived as an independent space where guests can decide if opening it to the rest of the house or keeping it private; very useful for large groups of friends and also for kids, as they will have their private garden and deck where to play. The external covered lounges of the Garden Suites are also very convenient in case guests prefer to have their meal or a relaxing massage in private.
The bedrooms have AC units, a hanging fan to cool the air over the bed, safety boxes, flat TV units with International Satellite Channel, WIFI Internet connection, and internal phone system.
Sliding doors open to the en-suite bathrooms, each of which is fitted with double washbasins, a bathtub, a toilet and a walk-in rain-shower behind separate doors, as well as a long wall mirror, and built in shelves.
Sliding glass doors in the garden suites open onto ironwood decks in private back gardens, where guests can enjoy taking their private sunbaths, while another set of sliding glass doors opens in each Garden Suite onto a terrace overlooking the pool with a private open air but covered chillout area. This Ironwood deck guides to the swimming pool lounge, and to the second Garden Suite located at the other side of the pool, giving it all a sense of unity and reminding the deck of a port.
Villa Matahari offers its guests plenty of spaces to choose where to gather and chillout: the main lobby, the TV lounge, the Tea lounge, the pool deck lounge, the Master Suites´ terraces, the Garden suites´lounges, private decks, and gardens, and the dining room, capable of hosting up to 10 sitting guests.
The garden areas are huge (the plot is 2.600 m2) and flat; perfect for kids to play or even for installing a badmington court for those who want to keep in shape while having a lot of fun.
Several sunbeds spread over the garden with their umbrellas allow guests to relax after a refreshing bath in the 18 m x 6,40 m swimming pool.
And if this is not enough, guests can walk a few steps to the beach to enjoy hundreds of meters of unspoiled and almost deserted beaches. A gratifying exception in Bali.
Villa Matahari has four air-conditioned luxury suites with expansive en-suite bathrooms and private lounges for their guests private use.
Two Master Suites are located upstairs in the second floor of the Main Building and another two independent Garden Suites are located at the opposite side of the pool on single storey pavilions.
Every suite has audio visual facilities with LCD screen, satellite connection, internal telephone system, safety box, AC unit, ceiling fan, as well as their open-air private lounge.
Villa Matahari is fully staffed with a professional and well trained crew that will always do their best to give a 5 star service attending all guests with a sincere smile and adjusting their schedule as much as possible to meet guests' needs.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Free daily supply of mineral water
- Driver at your service for a maximum of 8 hours and up to 8 people for free exclude petrol (up 8 hours by arrangement price).
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Team of security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, motorcycle, personal yoga Instructor, surf instructor, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 18 m x 6,60 m.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Living area; Fully equipped modern kitchen; Pool deck lounge; TV lounge; Tea lounge; Sunrise/Sunset garden lounge; Coffee/Tea Machine; Blender/Juice maker; Massage beds; Washing machine; Iron/Board.
- Entertainment: Flat TV sets in every bedroom; International Satellite Channels; CD/DVD player; Movie library; Book Selection.
- Communication: Free WIFI Internet Connection; Internal telephone system.
- Sport: Badmington court.
- Family: Baby cots; High chairs; Baby car seats.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; BBQ facilities; Hairdryer.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 21% of tax and service.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): All remaining dates.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): July 1st to August 31st, Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): December 20th to January 10th.