Villa Noa, Seminyak
Seminyak has it all. Jl Kayu Aya (previously known as Oberoi Road) is home to some of Bali's most celebrated hotspots. Shop in the numerous shops and boutiques by day, stopping to enjoy coffee or lunch in one of the many cafes. By night there is a choice of top class restaurants and night clubs within walking distance or a short taxi ride. The renowned Ku De Ta, La Luciola, The Living Room, Ultimo, Cafe Bali, Hu'u, Rumours, Potato Head, Mamasan, Sardine and Slippery Stone are all nearby.
Dine on freshly cooked seafood on the beach at Jimbaran Bay. Sip Champagne in the Red Carpet Champagne Bar while you select your restaurant or one of the many local nightclubs such as Jenja, Townhouse or Mint. This is truly a vibrant area.
Only 20-40 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from a white sandy beach, 5 minutes from Seminyak Square and 10 minutes from world class surf breaks and breathtaking sunsets at Ku Da Ta, 30 minutes to the challenging surf at Canggu, 15 minutes to the picturesque Tanah Lot Temple and 50 minutes to Ubud with the acclaimed Nirwana golf course. Buy fresh seafood at Jimbaran Bay to cook back at the villa. Villa Noa is close to everything you could wish to do during your Bali holiday.
The luxurious Bali Villa Noa Seminyak is situated in central Seminyak. It is accessed via a private lane with no passing traffic. Drive or walk the 150m from the bustling Jl Laksmana and you arrive at a peaceful oasis. This spacious villa is set in lush grounds enclosed by high walls ensuring your privacy. There are manicured lawns, palm trees, frangipanis, bougainvilleas and other tropical plants. Bali Villa Noa Seminyak is truly peaceful and relaxing.
The villa has a main living area surrounded by water. There are lounges, a coffee table, a dining table which seats 8 and a flat screen TV. The villa has satellite TV and Fast-Fibre-Optic Cable Wi Fi internet which can also be accessed from the bedrooms.
The 3 well furnished bedrooms overlook your private 11m x 5m swimming pool. The master suite is detached. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a connecting door which can be locked or used for access for families. Each bedroom is extremely spacious with lofty ceilings and glass walls to give views of the pool. They each have their own indoor/outdoor bathroom with shower, flush toilet and dual hand basins in a long vanity bar. Bathroom 1 has a bath in which to soak, gazing up at the stars. Each bedroom has a king sized bed with deep King Koil pillowtop mattress and a mosquito net. Each is cooled by its own air conditioner and a ceiling fan. Each room has a wardrobe, bedside cupboards with reading lamps, comfortable lounge, a cushioned bench, bar fridge, flat screen TV and personal safe deposit box.
Behind the sitting area is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen where Nyoman, our cook, prepares a variety of meals. She cooked in a restaurant for 15 years before she came to Bali Villa Noa and has been with us for 8 years. She is skilled in a variety of cuisine. Nyoman speaks English. There is also a charcoal BBQ suitable for cooking meat, whole fish or seafood from the local fish market.
Bali Villa Noa Seminyak is situated at the end of a private lane, about 150m from the bustling Jl Laksmana (previously known as Oberoi Road). There is no passing traffic.
Although the villa is close to the busy street known as "eat street" because of the many well known restaurants and cafes, once you enter the walled gardens you will notice the peace and calm. Lush green lawns, tropical plants and the sparkling water of your private swimming pool.
Komang (the manager) and his wife Ketut (the housekeeper) will meet you with cool drinks, fresh fruit and cool towels. Your luggage will be taken to your room and you will be given a tour of the villa.
The villa sleeps 6 in 3 spacious bedrooms, each with a private indoor/outdoor bathroom. There are 2 infant cots and 2 high chairs (complimentary for infants to 2 years old). 3 fold down beds can be added for larger groups (additional cost).
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Fresh fruit, cool drinks, cold towels & fresh flowers on arrival
- Cooked full Breakfast daily for all guests (choice of English, American or Indonesian).
- Bottled drinking water.
- 2 motor cycles for guests with international licence (with insurance).
- 2 complimentary cots and high chairs for infants up to 2 years.
- 24 hour on-site security.
- Shopping service at cost (market prices), and a qualified cook at the villa, daily from noon to 9pm to cook ingredients supplied by guests with extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa
- Pool: Private swimming pool 11 m x 5 m with bio-filter system (no chlorine smell) with 6 sun lounges and shade umbrella.
- Accommodation: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (King sized bed and King Koil pillow top mattress) with en-suite bathroom (rain drop shower); indoor and outdoor Living and Dining area (Dining table with 8 upholstered chairs); Wardrobe; Bar fridge; Kitchen/Kitchenette.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV in lounge/dining area and each of the bedrooms.
- Communication: New Fast Fibre-Optic Cable Wi Fi Internet throughout the villa.
- Family: A pool fence, if required, for small children (complimentary).
- Charcoal BBQ (food prepared by Nyoman, cooked by Komang).
- Additional facilities: CCTV security cameras cover the villa entrances, A 25KVA generator to ensure that you always have electricity for air conditioners; Refrigerators; Safety deposit box; Mosquito net.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 490 Nights||$ 575 Nights||$ 575 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are included government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 4 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 15 July - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 6 nights): 20 December - 15 January.
- EARLY BIRD - 3 OR MORE MONTHS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL - 15%
- LAST MINUTE - UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE - 15%
- LONG STAY - 15 OR MORE NIGHTS - 15% .
ALL QUOTED PRICES INCLUDE GOVERNMENT TAXES WHICH CAN ADD AS MUCH AS 21% TO YOUR ACCOUNT