Villa Sun, Seminyak
Two-bedroom Villa Sun performed in sunny gamma with dominating orange and white colors. Round shape like Sun discuss living area decorated with impressive handing lamp made of shells falling from an Indonesian style high-pitched ceiling.
Villa Sun is one funky nice villa all right, and perfectly priced and positioned to let the good times roll and to allow highest level of relaxation move in and take over your life. Even on rainy days and tropical nights the sun is always shining in its colourful decorated interiors with 26 miniature suns emblazoned in terracotta across the burnt-orange walls in a montage of happiness and smiles, while the round shape of the living room also representing our life-giving star.
Entered through a wooden gate that leads into the garden and pool area, the living area is furnished with a large round (and sun-shaped) sofa placed in front of big-screen TV with two beanbags in gold and silver to add some more colour and fun to the seating arrangements. The designer dining table is stylish with solid wood legs covered by a circular piece of tempered glass, and it’s attended by six fashionable bar chairs, which add to the already chic interiors of the villa.
The two bedrooms have king-size beds and wardrobes, and sit opposite each other and lead off the living room. They are of similar size and are again designed with the dominant orange colour of the Sun. From bedroom one sliding doors lead to the 8 x 4 metres swimming pool while the doors on bedroom two open out into a well-manicured garden area with garden furniture offering a private chill out space or a venue for romantic dinners under the stars. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with the same amenities but a slightly different layout. The poolside bedroom has only a rain shower while the garden-side bedroom has both rain shower and bathtub. Both enjoy the softest towels, bathrobes, and handmade ceramics and toiletries, which have been specially created for 4S Villas.
The villa kitchen is well equipped with a stove, microwave oven, blender, toaster and a collection of pots, pans and utensils ready to make a meal for any occasion.
Our smiling and attentive butlers will use the kitchen to cook your daily breakfast in the morning without any time limits for the last orders. The team at 4S villas working together to ensure that your stay is comfortable and relaxed. Don't hesitate to ask them to replace your stock of drinks or prepare tropical coctails and juices or even organise BBQ dinner right in your garden.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Fruit basket upon arrival and welcome selection of soft drinks upon arrival.
- Daily home-style Breakfast for 4 people.
- Free of charge Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Complimentary Soham Wellness Center membership.
- Regular linen changing.
- Butler service.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Night security.
- Cook on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 2 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Modern fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with 60 local and international TV channels; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 11 January - 31 March; 01 May - 30 June; 01 September - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season: 01 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 01 October - 31 October.
- High season: 05 January - 10 January; 29 March - 4 April 2018 (Easter Week); 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 23 December - 04 January.
- Book and check in before the 17 February 2018 and enjoy a 10% discount*.
- Book and check in before the 1 February 2018 and enjoy a 20% discount*.
- Long stay + last minute combined discount is 20% for 7+ nights and more*.
*Cannot be combined with Special offer discounts, the highest discount rate will apply.