Villa Casabrio, Seminyak
Nestled down a quiet street in the heart of cosmopolitan Seminyak, lies Casa Brio, a stunning four-bedroom villa. Surrounded by a peaceful and beautifully manicured tropical garden, it’s hard to believe that this spacious, contemporary villa lies within walking distance of the best that Bali has to offer: fabulous dining, stylish bars, hip cafés, brilliant shopping and world-class spas, not to mention the beach and some incredible surf breaks.
In Italian, ‘brio’ means life, energy and enthusiasm, and there is no doubt that this villa captures that essence perfectly. Casa Brio is a wonderfully spacious and light-filled villa exuding contemporary elegance with its clean lines and tasteful neutral tones, and built using the best quality materials.
While Italian in style, Casa Brio is truly Balinese in its essence. Set within a lush tropical garden resplendent with palm trees, frangipanis and orchids the villa has been designed to take advantage of its exotic location and offers bountiful spaces in which to luxuriate, be it poolside under a shady umbrella, on a comfy sofa in the open-sided lounge pavilion, or in the air-conditioned comfort of the villa’s entertainment room.
Splash in the sparkling 21-metre-long pool, relax on a sun lounger with an ice cold drink or unwind with a traditional Balinese massage in the gazebo. Everything is possible at Casa Brio, where you are looked after around the clock by a team of charming and professional staff who will arrange sunset cocktails on the rooftop terrace, indulgent dinners in the semi-alfresco dining pavilion, and make sure that all your holiday wishes are met.
The warm and friendly Balinese staff, with their bright smiles and professional attitude, will ensure that you want for nothing. Your villa manager can book you a table at one of Seminyak’s world-class restaurants, or you can simply enjoy the services of Casa Brio’s private cook, who will serve up gourmet cuisine using only the freshest ingredients in the privacy and comfort of your villa.
Casa Brio is the perfect choice for families or groups of friends wanting to get together in tasteful surroundings; a place that’s ideally located to take advantage of everything that sophisticated Bali has to offer, or a place to simply relax and unwind.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personal service provided by a dedicated team of professional staff. The team at Casa Brio has been thoughtfully recruited according to their skills and personality; many of them are part of the local village community and have been working at Casa Brio since the day it opened.
The aim of the staff is to look after every villa guest – from toddler to grandparent – in true Balinese style. The villa manager and cook, in particular, will be only too delighted to discuss your desires or concerns and do what they can to guarantee a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
Within its tropical garden setting, Casa Brio’s stunning 21-metre pool forms the villa’s centrepiece. Facing the pool and gardens are two pavilions, the first of which provides an enormous open-plan and open-sided dining, bar and lounge area as well as the villa’s well-equipped kitchen.
A covered walkway from the living pavilion leads to a two-storey building, which is home to the villa’s four bedrooms, an entertainment room (which can double as a fifth bedroom), and a spectacular rooftop dining terrace.
Casa Brio has two spacious king-bedded master suites. The light and airy ground floor master conveniently opens onto the garden and pool while the second floor suite has a covered balcony with charming views over the rooftops of Seminyak. Both master suites have a satellite television and DVD player and can be cooled by either air-conditioning or ceiling fans. Two large ensuite bathrooms feature elegant stone flooring, twin stone sinks, rain showers and bathtubs. The ground floor bathroom boasts a stunning outdoor bathtub surrounded by tropical gardens.
The villa’s two guest bedrooms each feature twin beds, which can be joined together to form a king size bed. These rooms lie adjacent to the master bedrooms creating an ideal set-up for families wanting to be close to the kids, but also allowing flexibility for groups of friends travelling together. Each guest bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with twin stone sinks, rain shower and bathtub, while the upstairs guest bedroom has the additional benefit of a furnished covered balcony. Should extra sleeping space be required, the entertainment room, which has an adjacent shower room, can be easily converted into a fifth bedroom for a small additional fee.
What makes the lounge and dining pavilion at Casa Brio so special is the wonderful interplay between indoor and outdoor space; unconfined by doors or windows, the balmy Balinese breezes flow through effortlessly. The marble-floored, open-plan lounge and dining area, which also features a bar with seating for three, is backed by a ‘wall’ of palms and luxuriant tropical plants and overlooks the garden and pool area. Settle down on the rattan sofas under the traditional pitched roof, lulled by the gentle whir of the ceiling fans, while you watch the poolside comings and goings.
The kitchen is separated by a door from the lounge and dining area and comes well equipped with everything required to produce delicious meals which can be enjoyed at the dining table with seating for ten.
The entertainment room provides the perfect sanctuary for those seeking air-conditioned comfort. The room is equipped with a satellite television, DVD player, iPod docking station, small library, writing desk, and sofas on which to kick back and watch a movie or enjoy a quiet read.
There is no shortage of outdoor relaxation space at Casa Brio; from the delightfully spacious, cushioned gazebo at one end of the pool, to the six umbrella-shaded sun loungers on the wooden deck, to the cosy nook on the ground floor of the bedroom pavilion, that makes the perfect setting for an afternoon nap. The poolside area is also a fabulous spot to hold an intimate garden party or a barbecue.
The rooftop terrace was designed for guests to enjoy alfresco dining day or night. In the daytime the table for ten is shaded by an umbrella while in the evening you can enjoy a meal under the stars. With its views over Seminyak, this terrace is also a lovely setting for a sunset drink.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Professional security guards watch over the villa between 9pm and 7am.
- Personal Cook for Western and Asian cuisines. Special requests and diets can be accommodated (extra cost plush handling fee).
- Providing a car and driver is available for 8 hours per day (additional cost).
- Area: Private villa with 773sqm (villa); 1,000sqm (land).
- Pool: 21m x 4m (including a shallow children’s splash area).
- Accomodations: 4 ensuite bedrooms – 2 with king beds; 2 twin/convertible to king); 2 extra beds at additional charge. Should numbers swell, the sofa in the media room can be converted into an extra bedroom (extra charge applies); Living Areas; Open-air lounge and dining room; entertainment room; poolside gazebo; rooftop lounge/dining terrace.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD player in every bedroom, plus satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock in entertainment room.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access throughout; telephone for local calls. International calls at extra charge.
- Family: Casa Brio is well equipped for families.
- A car (seats 7 passengers) and driver is available for 8 hours at US$35++ per day (excluding petrol). Extra hours additional.
- Additional facilities: Hand rail in downstairs guest bathroom for our senior guests; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom ; full back-up diesel powered generator.
|Season name||Min Stay||3 Bedroom Bed||4 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||2 Nights||$ 650 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|$ 760 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Shoulder season||3 Nights||$ 810 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|$ 870 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 980 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|$ 980 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 1230 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|$ 1230 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20%++ handling fee
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019, 05 Jan to 23 Jan 1 Feb to 27 Mar 3 May to 19 Jun 6 Sep to 14 Dec 2020
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019, 28 Mar to 8 Apr 14 Apr to 2 May 20 Jun to 26 Jun 24 Aug to 5 Sep 2020
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019, 24 Jan to 31 Jan 9 Apr to 13 Apr 27 Jun to 23 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.