Villa Sea, Seminyak
Two-bedroom Villa Sea has more traditional square shape contour with very well landscaped spacious garden and private swimming pool. This combination provides every guest private space for relax in comfort ambience.
Villa Sea celebrates its name with a cheery décor evocative of the seaside. Here, injections of aquamarine and sea blues, along with mother-of-pearl-framed mirrors and splashes of panache, bring the sea to your door. Lime-washed furnishings, a panel-clad roof and white painted weatherboard-style cabinets are complemented by wave-coloured capiz shell chandeliers that clink in the breeze, deep turquoise and white walls, and ocean-hued mosaic tiles. Not forgetting the azure and aqua organza curtains that drape lazily down the windows with cushions to match and a small army of 20 turtles that swim across one of the walls riding a current to nowhere. Even the pool is blue!
The two bedrooms also flow with the rhythm of the sea and are decorated in shades of blue, turquoise and white with hanging shell lamps sitting at the bedsides, along with make-up tables and mirrors with coconut wood frames. Modern whitewashed teak wood furniture diffuses the dominant blue and brings purity into the bedrooms, which are well designed for romance.
One bedroom’s has sliding door leads to poolside deck, while the other has a tropical garden view. Both have king-size beds and built-in wardrobes, have similar amenities and impressive en-suite bathrooms each with wall-size mirrors, two wash basins, rain showers, bathtubs, hand make ceramic accessories and selection of toiletries specially created for 4S villas. Both enjoy the softest towels, bathrobes, and handmade ceramics and toiletries, which have been specially created for 4S Villas.
LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
If you don't feel like heading out to one of the hundreds of great restaurants in the area you can simply stay home and eat at home at the six-seat dining table, where you can whip up something yourself or get the in house chef to do it for you (on request and at extra charge). The villa kitchen is well equipped with a stove, microwave oven, blender, toaster and a collection of pots, pans and utensils ready to make a meal for any occasion.
Our smiling and attentive butlers will use the kitchen to cook your daily breakfast in the morning without any time limits for the last orders. The team at 4S villas working together to ensure that your stay is comfortable and relaxed. Don't hesitate to ask them to replace your stock of drinks or prepare tropical coctails and juices or even organise BBQ dinner right in your garden.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Fruit basket upon arrival and welcome selection of soft drinks upon arrival.
- Daily home-style Breakfast for 4 people.
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Complimentary Soham Wellness Center membership.
- Regular linen changing.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Butler service.
- Night time security.
- Cook on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 2 air-conditioned king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Modern fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV with 60 local and international TV channels; DVD player; iPod dock.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
|Bedroom||Low season||Mid High season||High season||Peak season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 4350 Nights||$ 4713 Nights||$ 5075 Nights||$ 5728 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 11 January - 31 March; 01 May - 30 June; 01 September - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season: 01 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 01 October - 31 October.
- High season: 05 January - 10 January; 29 March - 4 April 2018 (Easter Week); 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 23 December - 04 January.