Villa Sky, Seminyak
Villa Sky is the stylish, cosy and romantically beautiful Balinese-style one-bedroom villa with an open-style lounge with high-pitched ceiling and a private swimming pool shaded by a lush garden filled with tropical flowers and plants.
Villa Sky is the stylish, cosy and romantically beautiful Balinese-style one-bedroom holiday rental villa with an open-style lounge with high-pitched ceiling and a private swimming pool shaded by a lush garden filled with tropical flowers and plants.
The large, open-sided living pavilion sits under a soaring white ceiling from which hang cooling fans, and it offers great cross ventilation while looking out across the pool and surrounding gardens. It is furnished by pair of ultra comfortable armchairs and a two-seater couch, a coffee table, and a cosy dining setting for four next to the fully fitted kitchen with stove, fridge, blender, toaster and microwave complete the furnishings. A large flat-screen TV provides entertainment with DVD player, sound system with iPod dock, and 60 cable channels.
The air-conditioned bedroom is accessed from both the dining room and the garden and is beautifully decorated in the whites and blues of the sky. A king-sized bed dominates the room and is discretely separated from the large dressing area behind by an ornate headboard of polished tropical jungle vines. Shell-crafted mirrors, soft linens and a Jim Thompson chair, TV with DVD-player, parquet hardwood flooring and shell lampshades complete the cool ambience of the room. The en-suite bedroom is huge with monsoon shower, twin sinks and a large viewing window out to the garden.
The villa kitchen is well equipped with appliances and a collection of pots, pans and utensils ready to make a meal for any occasion.
Our smiling and attentive butlers will use the kitchen to cook your daily breakfast in the morning without any time limits for the last orders. The team at 4S villas working together to ensure that your stay is comfortable and relaxed. Don't hesitate to ask them to replace your stock of drinks or prepare tropical coctails and juices or even organise BBQ dinner right in your garden.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival.
- Fruit basket upon arrival and welcome selection of soft drinks upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily home-style Breakfast for 4 people.
- Free of charge Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Complimentary Soham Wellness Center membership.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Regular linen changing.
- Cook can prepare food upon request for Lunch and Dinner at extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: An air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Modern kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV with 60 local and international TV channels.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
|Season name||Min Stay||1 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||2 Nights||$ 3698 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Mid High season||3 Nights||$ 4278 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 4350 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 4713 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out..
- Low season: 11 January - 31 March; 01 May - 30 June; 01 September - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season: 1 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 01 October - 31 October
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 23 December - 04 January.