La Villa Des Sens, Kerobokan
A taste of paradise in Bali. An oasis of calm in bustling Seminyak, La Villa Des Sens is a spacious experience of Balinese luxury in which to relax and feel truly at home. This contemporary villa is built on 1,000m² of land in a ‘U’ shape, around a tall traditional Balinese Joglo and faces a sparkling 4m x 20m swimming pool surrounded by a lush garden.
Three beautifully appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and ensuite facilities, a large lounge area with a bar and a dinning space, a relax room in a mezzanine and comfy seating everywhere provides ample spaces in which to relax and enjoy yourself.
The finest facilities, peaceful location and constant attention by a dedicated staff all combine to make La Villa Des Sens a superb location for a relaxing holiday, retreat with friends or as a base from which to explore Bali.
Three Luxurious Bedrooms
The master bedroom, Suite Louis, is one of the most lavishly decorated rooms of the villa with a four-poster king-sized bed residing in the middle of the room. It offers a beautiful view of the pool and garden and its luxurious en-suite bathroom makes for a very tropical experience.
The Suite Mathis and the Suite Sevan are housed in a separate living pavilion and both open out to the swimming pool and gardens. Each room is furnished with king-sized beds and comes with a private en-suite bathroom.
Suite Louis 67 Sqm
The master bedroom boasts a 220 x 220cm bed facing the garden and the pool. Its large dressing room leads to a semi open-air, private bathroom featuring an indoor garden. But this is not all… the bathroom also includes a secluded terrace on its roof, from where to watch the sun set on the surrounding rice fields.
Suite Mathis 50 Sqm
A corner room by the pool, the Suite Mathis includes a 200 x 200cm bed and a large dressing area leading to a private bathroom. In true Bali style, the bathroom is semi open-air and offers you the possibility to shower under the stars or feel the raindrops on your body mingle with the steaming water from the rainwater showerheads.
Suite Sevan 50 Sqm
Closer to the main lounge area, the Suite Sevan offers a 200 x 2o0cm bed and a dressing area leading to a large, private bathroom. A huge bathtub made from polished concrete, indoors and outdoors, will invite you to experience excessively long and relaxing bath times.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Butler service.
- Security guards are available.
- Chef also available at the villa at extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: 1,000m²
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with satellite TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection; Telephone.
- Parking: Parking slot.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.