Legian Beach Villa, Legian
Perfectly located on the corner of the famous 66 st legian and jalan seminyak itself – this beautiful newly built modern villa with 5 huge airconditioned bedrooms and 5 bathrooms is the perfect place for you next Bali holiday.
The peaceful and ultra quiet Legian Beach Villa is predestined to become your tropical residence away from home. After a short 15 minute drive from the airport, you will stroll into your private villa paradise with tasteful furniture and facilities. Set 50 meters back from the main road you can hear a pin drop while still located in the heart of the most bustling and exciting area in Bali. A 1 minute stroll will put you on Seminyak steet and the famous 66 st with its many shops and restaurants and less than 10 minutes stroll away will put you on the 66 Seminyak beach at Coccoon restaurant or on Dyana Pura street with its many bars and restaurants. A further few minutes in one direction would put you at Legian markets or in the other direction on the steps of Ku De Ta. The smile and the warm welcome of our dedicated staff will make you forget your long journey and help you however possible to experience this unique tropical island.
To escape your daily routines, Legian beach villa offers comfortable and spacious accommodations in peaceful and tranquil surroundings. The villa is equipped with air conditioned bedrooms, modern amenities such as TV, DVD player, wifi, audio systems (Ipod dock) to give you the conveniences of your own home.
Legian Beach Villa 4 Bedrooms + bunk room and Pool comes with 4 King bedrooms + bunk room (4 singles), a comfortable dining and sitting area with kitchen facilities, extra parents retreat living area upstairs, an outdoor dining area under the franjipani tree and a manicured garden and sunbed (4) area. The villa is perfect for families, several couples, or groups of friends. Designed with spacious rooms, a reading area, beautiful bathrooms with candles and aromatherapy bath products for your relaxation.
Our friendly staff will prepare and serve you a complimentary breakfast each morning of eggs, cereal, pancakes, tea, coffee and fruit. For your convenience, we can also arrange in-house massage / beauty therapy treatments and tours to some of Bali’s amazing locations of interest.
With its unbeatable location, stylish decor and friendly staff, you will see for yourself why this villa is one of the most popular in Legian / Seminyak for people wanting a touch of class at a reasonable price.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Friendly staff will prepare and serve you a complimentary Breakfast each morning of eggs; Cereal; Pancakes; Tea; Coffee; Fruit (except Sunday).
- Daily housekeeping (none on Sunday).
- In-house massage / beauty therapy treatments (extra cost)
- Arranging tours to some of Bali’s amazing locations of interest (at price).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Infinity pool; Sunbed area
- Accommodation: 5 huge airconditioned bedrooms with 5 en-suite bathrooms; A comfortable dining; Living area; An outdoor dining area under the franjipani tree; A manicured garden; A reading area; Sitting area with kitchen facilities.
- Entertainment: TV; DVD player; Audio systems (Ipod dock).
- Communication: WiFi.
- Additional facility: Aromatherapy bath products.
|Bedroom||Normal season||Peak season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 595 Nights||$ 795 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are included government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Normal season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter week; 01 July - 15 September; 20 December - 10 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.