Villa Adasa, Seminyak
Set amongst lush tropical gardens, the three bedroom Villa Adasa is a haven for lounging and relaxation. Suspended above the 14-metre green-stone-tiled swimming pool, a traditional bale provides the perfect spot to while away the day. Its two king-sized daybeds are generously adorned with cushions, ideal for a massage or a lunch or dinner for two. Nearby, a private roof deck offers a tranquil sunbathing retreat or quiet spot for yoga or meditation.
Designed in traditional Bali style, Villa Adasa is located in the exclusive Laksamana enclave, in the heart of vibrant Seminyak – just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean and the stunning wide sandy beaches of Bali’s south-west coast.
This prestigious gated estate is comprised of individual luxuriously appointed private residences, situated in complete seclusion down a private palm-fringed lane. Entry from the street is by way of a traditional styled gatehouse with full 24-hour uniformed security.
From the cast bronze ‘mudra’ hands adorning the handsome entrance door to the colourful batik cushions piled up on the poolside bale, Villa Adasa delivers a mega-dose of style, right down to the smallest detail. Alang-alang (thatch) and ironwood shingle roofs create spacious interiors with vaulted ceilings supported on Palimanan stone walls soaring above floors of terrazzo and teakwood. Bringing the Bali-style influence bang up to date, Turkish rugs contrast with black and white prints from the 30s, fossilised stone stools stand by side-tables made from traditional offering plates, and the Sonos music system and Paras stone fountains harmonise their melodies.
Gather in the huge living pavilion for a convivial meal or seafood barbecue prepared by the accomplished villa chef; retire to the double bale for a massage after a dip in the 14-metre green-stone-tiled pool; retreat to the upper deck for some sunbathing or yoga; enjoy sunset cocktails on the second level master bedroom terrace – Villa Adasa offers a choice of places for socialising as well as quiet time, and the glamorous master bedroom and two guest suites are each sanctuaries in themselves
As appealing as Villa Adasa’s style is its sensational location; the villa is securely set in the exclusive Laksmana enclave moments away from the Indian Ocean and the wide sandy beaches of Bali’s south-west coast. La Lucciola, Potato Head, Ku De Ta and other iconic culinary and cocktail landmarks are a short walk away.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Villa Adasa’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Within Villa Adasa’s high-walled garden, three inter-connected buildings are neatly arranged in a U shape around the pool. Furthest from the teakwood entrance doors is the two-storey bedroom wing, with two guest bedrooms opening onto the garden and a huge master suite occupying the entire upper floor. To the right is the enormous open-sided living and dining pavilion, looking across the pool to the large bale. Alongside, a flat-roofed building houses the kitchen and staff quarters.
Master bedroom suite
The master suite spreads out over the entire second level of the bedroom wing. A king-size bed dressed with goosedown duvet and luxury linen sits on a floor of polished teakwood enriched with Tibetan rugs under a soaring vaulted roof. To one side is a study area with a wall of wardrobes, a reading corner and HD TV and DVD player. Opposite is the bathroom, with statement bathtub, walk-in shower and wide opening perfectly framing the sacred Gunung Agung mountain on a clear day. A private terrace runs the full length of the suite, where a built-in daybed provides the perfect sunset spot.
The two guest bedrooms look out over the pool, with sliding glass doors opening onto the lawn. They both offer the flexibility of a king-size bed that can be converted to twins, making them equally suitable for children and friends as for couples. Each has a dressing area with plenty of wardrobe space, and an imposing sandstone-lined bathroom with soaring palms forming an indoor garden. With HD TVs and DVD players, guests may retire to air-conditioned comfort to watch a movie of their choice without fighting for the remote control.
The massive 80-square-metre open-sided and fan-cooled living pavilion features a traditional thatched roof, sandstone walls and an expanse of terrazzo floor lined by a fishpond with antique stone water features on one side, the pool wall on the other. Cream sofas covered with colourful batik cushions create a comfortable seating area, while a handcrafted teakwood dining table provides seating for eight in supremely comfortable wicker armchairs.
Adjacent to the swimming pool, the modern galley kitchen’s whitewashed shutters slide open to create a bar of recycled teak, a favourite area for cocktails, a late breakfast, a quiet lunch or snacks at any time. This wing also contains staff and service areas.
All your entertainment needs are catered for with a wireless Sonos sound system accessible throughout the villa and a large-screen HD TV.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily serving Breakfast (2 pax per room).
- Trained chef is skilled in the preparation of both local and international cuisine and is responsible for all the market shopping (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Four butlers serve snacks and meals throughout the day, and take care of housekeeping and domestic duties. Working in shifts, they are available 24 hours a day.
- Turn Down service.
- Spa theraphist in-house (surcharge).
- Providing metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver (reasonable price).
- Area: 500 square metres.
- Pool: 7 x 4 metres.
- Accomodations: 3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins convertible to king; 2 extra beds on request (extra costs apply); Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside bale; sun terrace; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- Communication: Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- Familiy: A high chair; Baby cot; Pool safety fence (on request).
- Spa: on request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; In-room safes; Massage bed; Generator back-up.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 740 Nights||$ 820 Nights||$ 895 Nights||$ 1195 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period