The Baganding Villa , Seminyak
The Baganding Villa is situated down a quiet lane in the heart of Seminyak. Surrounding this very private villa is a peaceful garden, 12-metre swimming pool complete with water fountains, sun deck and loungers, and deep well-furnished verandas that lead into airy living spaces. Indoors, guests will find soft furnishings paired with a tasteful collection of artwork and antiques collected over the years. The four large bedrooms are lavishly furnished, each adjoined by an exotic ensuite bathroom. The Baganding Villa’s team of welcoming staff are professionally trained and include a personal chef who prepares a wide variety of delicious meals.
Looking out over the tropical landscape from The Baganding Villa’s rooftop bar, with a cold, crisp glass of chardonnay in hand, gives one a deep sense of joy. This luxurious oasis masterfully blends with the natural environment and is just a short distance away from lively Seminyak.
With its four spacious, stylishly decorated ensuite bedrooms, The Baganding Villa is perfect for families or groups of friends looking to share their holiday experience while also enjoying privacy and room to breathe. Unwind on a veranda or poolside lounge chair with a cocktail prepared for you by your personal, experienced staff, or wander the immaculate garden to the serene sounds of tropical birdsong and water trickling from the fountains.
Indoors are air-conditioned living spaces furnished with large soft-cushioned sofas that provide optimal comfort. Enjoy dinner in the refreshingly modern dining room with seating for eight. Savour the tastes of freshly cooked Asian and Western cuisine prepared for you by your personal chef. Then head upstairs to the rooftop bar to relish a magnificent sunset. As your night comes to a close, sink into your plush mattress and slip away into a peaceful sleep.
The Baganding Villa’s heart-of-Seminyak location brings the many delights of Bali right to your doorstep: sign up for a surf lesson; sip a cocktail at Ku de Ta; splurge out at a designer boutique; go organic at a hip Bali café or take in a traditional dance performance next to Pura Petitenget temple on Seminyak Beach.
The three-storey Baganding Villa is set in tropical gardens with a private entrance, double garage and 12-metre pool. The ground floor consists of the master bedroom, living room, dining room and guest kitchen. There are two guest bedrooms and a media/reading room on the first floor. The third floor has a part-indoor rooftop terrace with lounge, bar and outdoor dining. Located within the gardens is the fourth bedroom, a traditional styled lumbung (rice barn).
All four of the generously sized ensuite bedrooms at The Baganding Villa come equipped with comfortable mattresses, air-conditioning and ample storage space. A mixture of marble, native woods and natural stones were used in the construction of these tastefully designed rooms, which can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests.
The opulent indoor living spaces at The Baganding Villa balance high-end interior design with comfort and functionality. The dining area is defined by a large wooden table with comfortable seating for eight. Overhead is a glass skylight that allows natural light to flow through during the day. In this largely open-plan space, which includes a full-service, well-equipped kitchen, rooms are partitioned with either archways or hardwood shelving displaying the owners’ unique collection of arts and crafts from around the region. Deeply cushioned sofas in both the ground level living room and rooftop bar offer the perfect place to relax or socialise. The reading room provides an optimal space to escape into the pages of a favourite book, while a gentle cross-breeze passes through the windows, carrying with it the soothing sound of the sea.
The Baganding Villa is overflowing with chill-out spaces for outdoor living. Ground level verandas, first-storey balconies and the glorious rooftop terrace are furnished with a mixture of wood and rattan sofas, seats and tables, including a six-seater dining table and teak day beds on the garden-side veranda, perfect for afternoon tea.
The 12-metre swimming pool includes a shallow end for kids and becomes an illuminated garden centrepiece at night. It is bordered by a wooden deck topped with six sun loungers and a cushioned balé, ideal for massage treatments in a serene setting. The rooftop terrace is furnished with a dining table for eight. Just inside, under a soaring alang-alang roof, is a soft L-shaped sofa and a full service bar. With its spectacular views and brilliant sunsets, this is the quintessential spot to entertain guests.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Turn down service.
- Security staff are stationed at the villa from 7pm to 7am.
- Experienced private chef is skilled in the preparation of local and international cuisine at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Providing car and driver requirements or taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager (at own account).
- Area: 735 sqm (land); 525 sqm (villa).
- Pool: 12 m x 5 m swimming pool with depth:1.35 to 2.30 metres and sun deck.
- Accommodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (2 with king-size beds, 1 queen bed, 1 twin bedded); Living room; Indoor dining for 8; Outdoor dining for 6; Media/reading room; Rooftop bar/terrace; Outdoor lounge (ground floor veranda); Kitchen.
- Entertainment: 4 flat-screen HD fiber optic satellite televisions; Surround-sound stereo system; Digital movie library; Books.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Mobile phone; iPad.
- Family: Baby cot; High chair; Pool toys.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure; Pedicure.
- Events: Weddings; Events for up to 20 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Car and driver requirements or taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager (extra cost).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 680 Nights||$ 740 Nights||$ 850 Nights||$ 1150 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January - 14 February; 22 February - 23 March; 15 - 27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 - 28 March; 03 - 14 April; 28 April - 01 May; 16 - 22 June; 19 - 31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 15 - 21 February; 29 March - 02 April; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December - 05 January 2019.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05 Feb 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period