Villa Uma Stana, Ubud
Spectacularly located amid the rice fields and verdant valleys of Bali’s lush interior lies Uma Stana Ubud – Luxury Villa, a harmonious blend of cutting-edge design and lavish comfort less than 10 minutes South West of Ubud village. Your home away from home offers 180-degree views of stunning valleys and rice fields that make choosing Ubud an easy decision. Be part of nature and experience total relaxation overlooking an ocean of verdant rice fields with volcanic Mount Batukaru rising to the North West.
Each of the villa’s four tastefully appointed rooms features a king-size bed, spacious bathroom, and a host of luxurious amenities with two suites featuring amazing solid stone soaker tubs built for two.
Uma Stana main buildings boast a living room with 55” LED TV, surround sound, free WiFi, bonus multi-purpose room with 47” LED TV, two Bale Bengongs (day beds) with traditional alang-alang thatched roof, gourmet kitchen, solid teak dining table for 8, barbecue, massage/yoga deck, and 14m sparkling swimming pool with kids area.
3 full time staff will help make your stay a memorable one and Uma Stana easily accommodates up to 8 adults and 4 children and is ideal for families, small groups, and retreats.
Everywhere at Uma Stana you are surrounded by the textures and colour of nature, cool marble floors, granite, solid teak counter tops, smooth unpainted wood, soft natural fabrics, fragrant alang-alang grass roofing, rough cut stone, flowers and foliage.Constructed in typical Balinese style and blending beautifully with the natural surroundings it is amazing how cleverly luxury has been wrapped in this setting. Come and experience it for yourself!
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housemaid.
- Maintaining garden & pool regularly.
- Night Security.
- Grocery shopping service by the villa staff are available, and cook will prepare foods at additional cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 600 m2 with lush tropical garden.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 4 m x 14 m.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned and fan bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; Living and Dining area; Main kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV with satellite; CD; DVD player; Sound system.
- Communication: Wireless internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Barbeque facilities.
|Season name||Min Stay||4 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||3 Nights||$ 450 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 600 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 650 Nights
Tax: 0 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 08 January - 30 June (excluding Chinese New Year, Easter and Lebaran week); 01 September - 19 December.
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter; Lebaran Week; 01 July – 31 August.
- Peak season: 20 December – 07 January.