Villa Windu Asri Bali, Kerobokan
Windu Asri epitomises the romance of the Far East with an intoxicating blend of luxury, history, grandeur and colonial ambience no other villa can match. Designed and decorated in the sublime "Raffles Style," Windu Asri is the perfect place from which to explore Bali or where to simply relax and be pampered. The tropical garden, the white stone colonnades, the marble and wooden floors and the unique air of romantic grandeur will transport you back to a more elegant age, while the seamless service, contemporary technology and attention to detail is completely of our time.
Stained-glass side windows usher guests through the welcoming entrance portico into a lobby overlooking a large swimming pool and garden. Select from six large bedroom suites each with private en-suite bathrooms; four suites feature traditional four poster beds, while the others offer the choice of a super king size or twin single beds.
The option of air-conditioned indoor or outdoor dining areas is available, each capable of seating at least twelve diners. The Outdoor Pavilion is cooled by overhead fans and overlooks the large swimming pool; it features a comfortable lounge area with an adjacent bar for cocktail and beverage service.
Conveniently located in a secure enclave in Petitenget with easy access to fine dining restaurants, chic bars and designer shops; Windu Asri ensures holidaying is a pleasure, a luxury of leisure - and any visit an indelible memory.
Each of Windu Asri's splendidly spacious rooms is designed for relaxing, entertaining or hospitality on a grand scale. Here, the grandiose artistry of the colonial era combines with high quality class artwork, an effortlessly cool white palette and understated decor. This is a sanctuary where world travellers who are used to the very best will feel very much at home.
Luxurious Sleeping Suite
The spacious bedroom suites are all similar in size and design, ensuring all guests in a group have access to the same high standard of comfort.
The majority of bedroom suites are situated in the main house, although two suites are positioned in the single-storey, poolside guesthouse, with access to traditional open air bathrooms but with the comfort of air-conditioned vanity and dressing rooms. All toilets are in separate rooms to the vanities and hand basins.
Each bedroom suite has access to a balcony or terrace, and is equipped with a 40-inch flatscreen LED TV complete with international channels, DVD player and a room safe; all suites are air-conditioned.
The air-conditioned media room is central in the upstairs section of the main building and characterised by a blue theme and furnished with a comfortable, L-shaped segmented sofa and glass-topped coffee table.
Framed prints of old Javanese and Balinese travel posters adorn the white walls, while toe-pleasing carpets grace the polished timber floor.
Not only is Windu Asri a handcrafted masterpiece of design, elegance and luxury; it also seamlessly combines hi-tech amenities with its historical theme. Watch DVD movies or satellite TV on the 60-inch high definition screen, complete with enhanced sound.
Close the curtains and snuggle up in front of the big screen or, for a completely different ambience, slide open the glass doors on either side of the room and allow the cool breezes to circulate.
Windu Asri is blessed with multiple areas where family and friends staying at the villa can meet to mingle and chat. The Outdoor Living Pavilion is a perfect setting with comfortable lounges, ottomans and plantation chairs; the built-in bar is well positioned to provide refreshments.
The balcony off the Media Room provides an elevated position overlooking the pool and gardens; gentle breezes fan the area, making it an ideal place to relax and enjoy a little quiet time in the evening.
Colonial style "cane lounge chairs" are positioned around the property on the front and rear verandahs to the main house and outside the guest bedroom pavilion; well suited for a little private time or for a personal chat away from the crowd.
A LARGE SWIMMING POOL PLUS 3 BALES
The focus of the garden is the splendid swimming pool, flanked by a wide stone sundeck, which is furnished with high-quality adjustable sunbeds and umbrellas, and complemented by the thoughtful provision of an outdoor shower. The pool features an entrance ledge ideal for young children under supervision; the main body of the pool is all 1.5 metres deep.
Running the full length of the pool, the "bale" pavilion features two distinct areas, one with twin built-in daybeds and the other with a built-in lounge suite; each area is cooled by speed controlled overhead fans.
A safety fence can be installed around the swimming pool for the duration of your stay; simply ask the villa staff and they will be happy to arrange it without cost to our guests.
Cooling off with a refreshing swim or escaping the sun under an umbrella or in the protection of the bales; both are relaxing and rejuvenating, the choice is yours!
POOL SIDE LOUNGE
Overlooking the pool deck and sun-lounges is a large undercover wrap-around lounge; the elevated position is a prime vantage point for engaging with those on the deck or in the pool.
For those wishing to "keep in shape" while enjoying the hospitality and facilities of Windu Asri and the excitement of a holiday on "the Island of the Gods", the well equipped Gym is accessed from the front balcony, overlooking the entrance garden and its' bubbling fountain.
The spacious mirror-clad Gym is air-conditioning and is well equipped with:
- Free weights and bench
- Exercise mat
- Balance balls
After or instead of a Gym work-out, guests may wish to utilize the availability of in-house spa services, with deluxe treatments carried out in the privacy of your the villa by fully trained therapists from a reputable local spa (extra charges will apply). Here's a sample of what's on the menu:
Release built up tension with a traditional Balinese massage by the pool. Using a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure and aromatherapy oils to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and energy around your body, you will feel totally relaxed in no time.
Foot reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet which correspond to every part of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes tension is relieved and circulation improved leaving you feeling balanced.
A full body scrub will exfoliate and hydrate your skin leaving it soft and smooth. A rejuvenating scrub combines an abrasive material such as salt, coffee, rice bran or pecan hulls with essential oils to remove any impurities and make your skin glow.
Manicure & Pedicure
Our hands and feet work hard for us every day but rarely get the attention they deserve. Treat them to a manicure or pedicure, which usually comes with the added bonus of a quick hand or foot massage.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Serving daily Breakfast.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Butler service.
- Security guard.
- Chef will prepare the foods for Lunch and Dinner extensive food menu, limited range of beverage (at an extra cost plus handling fee).
- Full laundry and dry cleaning service is available at a very reasonable cost.
- Area: 1,600 m2 with 800 m2 internal living area over two levels, plus garden and outdoor areas; A removable fence swimming pool can be erected upon request.
- Pool: Swimming pool 14 m x 4.5 m wide and 1.5 to 2.2 metres deep with set next to a bale relaxation pavilion 6 sunlounges.
- Accommodation: 6 air-conditioned suites each with private en-suite bathroom (4 suites feature traditional 4 poster beds, while the others offer the choice of a super king size or twin single beds); Lounge area with lounge sofas and built in Bar; Dining area seating for up to 10 persons (expandable to a maximum of 20); Media room; Kitchen.
- Entertainment: TVs with cable-channel; DVD; CD player; iPod docking station; Sonos music system.
- Communication: WiFi internet connection; International direct dial phone (at own cost); Mobile phone coverage.
- Sport: Indoor Gym.
- Additional facilities: safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms; BBQ.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1045 Nights||$ 1295 Nights||$ 1345 Nights||$ 1695 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1095 Nights||$ 1345 Nights||$ 1395 Nights||$ 1695 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded of tax and service are 15.50%.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 4 nights): 08 Jan 2018 – 14 Feb 2018; 22 Feb 2018 – 23 Mar 2018; 15 Apr 2018 – 27 Apr 2018; 02 May 2018 – 15 Jun 2018; 01 Sep 2018 – 14 Dec 2018; 06 Jan 2019 – 01 Feb 2019; 11 Feb 2019 – 04 Apr 2019; 22 Apr 2019 – 14 Jun 2019; 01 Sep 2019 – 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 5 nights): 24 Mar 2018 – 28 Mar 2018; 03 Apr 2018 – 14 Apr 2018; 28 Apr 2018 – 01 May 2018; 16 Jun 2018 – 22 Jun 2018; 19 Aug 2018 – 31 Aug 2018; 05 Apr 2019 – 16 Apr 2019; 15 Jun 2019 – 21 Jun 2019; 18 Aug 2019 – 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 15 Feb 2018 – 21 Feb 2018; 29 Mar 2018 – 02 Apr 2018; 23 Jun 2018 – 18 Aug 2018; 15 Dec 2018 – 25 Dec 2018; 02 Feb 2019 – 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr 2019 – 21 Apr 2019; 22 Jun 2019 – 17 Aug 2019; 15 Dec 2019 – 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2018 – 05 Jan 2019; 26 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.