Villa Batu Kurung, Ubud
Villa Batu Kurung is a privately owned tropical villa retreat, which accommodates comfortably up to six adult guests and is just steps away from the Ayung River and famous five star Royal Pita Maha Resort sharing the same access road. The villa is located 10 minutes north of Ubud’s monkey forest and a scenic 80-minute drive from the International Airport. Well known shopping and dining areas in Sanur and Seminyak are less than 60 minutes south.
The villa location was selected for its semi rural peaceful setting amongst local village houses. In this area, you will experience a Balinese way of life while still enjoying all modern conveniences. The Ubud area is arguably the best place to use as a base when you visit Bali if you are looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali – scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, palaces, rivers, museums and traditional markets.
Villa Batu Kurung boasts features retained from the original Balinese home that once stood on the property including a traditional architectural style and water feature to greet visitors as they enter through the main gate. This 300 meter square Ubud property consists of 200 meter square home, 3m x 6m swimming pool and traditional bale bengong (gazebo).
Modern conveniences include a 42” LCD TV, satellite dish, home theatre, iPod/iPhone docks, and high speed ADSL wireless internet. All furniture is locally made including a dining table featuring inlay mother of pearl for six facing open doors to the swimming pool. A fully equipped kitchen comes complete with marble counter tops and is perfectly designed in minimalist style.
Two master bedrooms are located on the main level with the third bedroom upstairs. All are fully air-conditioned and furnished with a four-poster king size bed with cosy mosquito netting. All beds feature the highest hotel quality linen, four pillows, and luxurious firm mattresses.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Private House Maids.
- Maintaining Pool attendant.
- Cook on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: 300 sqm.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 3 m x 6 m.
- Accommodation: 3 air-conditioned bedroom with fans; Living and Dining area; Kitchen fully equipped with full size SS fridge, microwave, toaster, gas stove, kettle, etc.
- Entertainment: 42” Flat screen TV; Home theatre including wide selection of DVD movie titles, Satellite TV, VCR/VCD/CD/DVD,
- Communication: Wireless high speed internet connection; Telephone for local calls.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Iron and ironing board; Children’s foldaway crib and mattress
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 300 Nights||$ 350 Nights||$ 400 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 08 January - 30 June (excluding Chinese New Year, Easter and Lebaran week); 01 September - 19 December.
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter; Lebaran Week; 01 July – 31 August.
- Peak season: 20 December – 07 January.