Kumuda villa, Canggu
A contemporary retreat. Far from the madding crowd, claser to the beach and the Balinese village life. Kumuda Villa is the place whre you can finaly relax and just let go. Tastefully designed in the contemporary style with Indonesian ethnic furniture and decor.
This luxury villa comprises of three bedrooms, each tastefully designed and decorated with the master bedroom positioned in the first floor and have a lagoon like direct access to
the villa private pool. All of the bedrooms are completed with a spacious natural stone bathroom, a rain shower and a separate bathtub in the master bedroom. All in all, a truly private pampering experlence to enhance your perfect tranquil holiday getaway.
This property is 13 minutes walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from Batu Bolong Beach, Villa Kumuda by Nakula Management offers a private villa with modern Balinese-style interiors. The villa also comes with a private pool, sun deck and a rooftop terrace with a day bed. Guests enjoy free return airport transfers and free Wi-Fi access.
Villa Kumuda by Nakula Management is a 10-minute drive from Echo Beach surf break, 20-minute drive from central Seminyak and a 45-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The villa is luxuriously appointed with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and a living room with a flat-screen cable TV and DVD player. A personal safe, flat-screen cable TV and DVD player are also available in each air-conditioned bedroom, while the en suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer, shower and a set of free toiletries.
In-villa massages, horse riding and golf trips can be arranged by staff. Laundry, car hire and babysitting services are offered at additional fees.
For in-villa dining, staff can prepare meals upon request.
This is our guests' favourite part of Canggu, according to independent reviews.
This property is also rated for the best value in Canggu! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Especially made welcome drink, and a refreshing chilled towel upon arrival.
- Daily fresh fruit and flower arrangement in villa dining room.
- Gourmet Breakfast for 6 adults.
- Free flow coffee, tea, and snacks made especially by our Butler.
- Afternoon tea available daily upon request
- Personal Butler services.
- Dedicated Concierge service.
- Security guard.
- Cook will prepare foods for Lunch and Dinner upon request with an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV with cable TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Hair dryer; Toiletries.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 350 Nights||$ 460 Nights||$ 580 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.