Villa Nelayan, Canggu
This splendid 4-bedroom villa is located at Nelayan Beach in Canggu. Only 300 meters away from the beach, Villa Nelayan combines the calm, relaxing serenity of lush rice field, pristine river, and quiet beach with the finest facilities and services, providing you the perfect Bali getaway.
Villa Nelayan is conveniently located in Canggu area, about 45 minutes from the airport and only 15 minutes from the vibrant Seminyak, the home of many international restaurants, shops, boutiques, spas and about 15 minutes away from one of the best golf course in Asia, Nirwana Golf Course.
Luxury villa are plentiful in Bali, but few embraces absolute comfort and tranquility to the level of Villa Nelayan. Occupying a gorgeous area of 1,300 m2, Villa Nelayan is perfectly designed to capture the serenity of its surrounding. Featuring modern Balinese architecture, it is tastefully decorated in a traditional minimalist style and equipped with state-of-the-art handmade furniture. The Javanese entrance to the villa leads to an open-air common area, overlooking a beautiful T-shaped swimming pool and tropical Bali garden decorated with an antique fisherman or “nelayan” Boat, iconic to Villa Nelayan.
The main two-storey building features the living and dining area with one mezzanine level towering over the compound ground. A sleek wooden stair adjacent to the dining area leads to the open air mezzanine with alluring view to the surrounding greenery. A small ‘bridge’ is connecting this area to a comfortable library and business center with Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout.
The luxury villa comprises of four bedrooms, each positioned in separate buildings complete with its own ensuite, open-air bathroom. With each room positioned opposite each other with a view towards the tropical garden in the middle and pool. The garden compound is also suitable for BBQ or outdoor dining. Keeping a balance between the guest’s privacy and immediate quality service, the staff’s quarter is located just outside the main building quarters.
This self-contained villa offers complete five-star facilities : 24 hours full service, luxurious bedding, indoor/outdoor living areas, fully equipped kitchen, sound system, satellite television, LCD TVs, DVD players, and hi-speed WiFi. Our villa manager is supervising 3 butlers and cook, 1 night security, gardener, engineering, and pool maintenance. With so much luxury to offer, Villa Nelayan is sure to be the type of place that Bali lover would like to visit over and over again.
A 5-minutes walk away from the villa is Deus Temple of Enthusiasm where you can enjoy asian food with cold beer. The premise also has an art gallery and clothing store. There are more smaller restaurants nearby which mainly serves asian cuisine.
To experience that must-see sunset of Bali, try The Beach House restaurant at the nearby Echo Beach – around 10 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive from Villa Nelayan. The restaurant serves casual international food, and on weekends you can enjoy seafood barbecue with live music.
Also at the Echo Beach is Sticky Fingers – a great place where you can enjoy good coffee, fresh tropical fruit juices and smoothies.
The vibrant Seminyak area is just 15 minutes away from the villa and is a home to international restaurants, elegant jewellery stores, amazing art galleries, lavish spas, and trendy boutiques.
Here are some of our favourites restaurants to go in Seminyak:
- Ku De Ta
- The Living Room
- La Lucciola
- MAMA San
- Bali Deli
- La Sal
- Cafe Moka
- Grocer and Grind (GREAT coffee!)
- Made’s Warung I & II
- Casa Loca
- La Barca
The nearby Tugu Hotel has a collection of priceless antiques and rare artefacts.
Tanah Lot is known as one of Bali’s most popular attractions and is absolutely a marvelous place to watch Bali’s sunset. The Hindu temple is just a 20 minutes drive away from the Villa.
Sports & Other Activities
- Golf: Nirwana Golf Club, voted to be one of the best golf courses in Asia, designed by Greg Norman. Just a 15-minutes drive from the villa.
- Horse-riding: Kuda P Riding Stables, Umalas Equestrian Centre.
- Scuba Diving: Aquamarine Scuba Diving
- Off-Road Quad Biking
- Surfing Schools
For The Kids
- Waterbom Water Park
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Elephant Safari Park
- Bali Zoo
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure minimum stay 3 nights.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- 24 Hour room service on request.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: 1300 sqm.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Kids Play area/room; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection; Telephone.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Baby coat and high chair on request; BBQ Area and Equipment; Kids Pool and Safety (on request).
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 640 Nights||$ 800 Nights||$ 980 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 06 January - 30-June; 16-September - 19-December.
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 15 September.
- Peak season: 20 December - 15 January.