Bali Villa Sungai, Tabanan
This isn’t just a villa – it is a rural experience of sumptuous proportions. Staying here is a juxtaposition between Balinese village life and living like the Sultan of Brunei.
Sungai is one of Bali’s preeminent luxury villas with the sophistication, inclusions and full service of the finest hotel, but with the privacy and exclusivity of a private residence. This isn’t one of a complex of villas, not a villa within a hotel, but a truly private ‘one-off’. With the addition of the ‘Owner’s Villa’ (Sungai Gold), guests now have the option of another 3 king guest suites. Get to know Pamela, Made and the rest of the fantastic staff personally as we reveal to you the ins and outs of Sungai with an up-close and personal account.
Set in a tranquil country village in the island’s south-west coast and surrounded by village temples, Cepaka is 20 chauffeured minutes from neighbouring hot spot Canggu (10 by bike/scooter) and a fascinating 30-40 minutes from Seminyak. The staff to guest ratio is amazing and the customer service philosophy is benchmarked against the most exclusive boutique chain in the world.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily full Breakfasts (à la carte).
- Unlimited bottled water in bedrooms and all dining areas.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Night security.
- Cook on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 2 / 3 / 5 / 6 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV; DVD player.
- Communication: WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 11 January - 31 March; 01 May - 30 June; 01 September - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season: 01 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 01 October - 31 October.
- High season: 05 January - 10 January; 29 March - 4 April 2018 (Easter Week); 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 23 December - 04 January.