Dura Villas, Kerobokan
Situated in Canggu-Kerobokan, an area famous for farms and terracing, Dura Villas is an enjoyable, comfortable, and luxurious place to stay. It is surrounded by rivers, and is near the famous vacation spot of Tanah Lot.
Another advantage is close proximity to Kuta, Seminyak and Denpasar. Dura Villas is a place of ideal peace, disturbed by nothing but the sound of birds chirping and winds wafting through the trees. The saying 'Home sweet home' perfectly describes the environment, and the facilities cater to everything you need from indoor swimming pool, kitchen and spacious living room, to laundry services and even free transportation into Kuta and the airport. Come to Dura Villas and see Bali at its finest and most enjoyable.
Villa Canggu 1 Bedroom Premier
Bring together with your family or friends in our villa canggu 1 bedroom premier for a night with swimming pool too cooldown your day, and feels the peaceful place away from city crowd under the sun in Bali.
Villa Canggu 1 Bedroom Deluxe
Bring together with your family or friends in our villa canggu 1 bedroom deluxe for a night, and feels the peaceful place away from city crowd under the sun in Bali.
Spaciously sized (150sqm) One Bedroom Deluxe appointed villa in category is a restful sanctuary for honeymooners and couples seeking privacy. It features a personal private pool, open-plan living environment, fully equiped kitchen and private pool complete with Balinese daybed (Gazebo).
This villa has no capacity for extra-bed.
Private Villa Canggu 2 Bedrooms Premier
Bring together with your family or friends in our private villa canggu 2 bedrooms premier for a night, and feels the difference staying in such peaceful and far from the crowd of city.
300 sqm open-plan villa comes with 2 bedrooms, perfect for families or group of friends travel together.
Private Villas Canggu 2 Bedrooms Deluxe
Bring together with your family or friends in our private villa canggu 2 bedrooms deluxe for a night, and feels the difference staying in such peaceful and far from the crowd of city.
Spacious 200sqm villa comes with 2 bedrooms, flat-TV, a private pool, outdoor pavilion and a kitchenette.
This villa has no capacity for extra bed.
Room Size : 200 square metres.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Wake Up Service.
- Cook on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: 175 square meters (1 Bedroom Premier); 150 sqm (1 Bedroom Deluxe); 300 sqm (2 Bedrooms Premier); 200 sqm (2 Bedrooms Deluxe).
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 1 / 2 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Spacious open-plan villas comes outdoor pavilion; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen; Tea/Coffee Maker; Minibar; Kitchenette.
- Entertainment: TV; DVD player; Cable TV; LCD TV.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection; Telephone.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Ironing facilities; Toiletries; Hairdryer.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 11 January - 31 March; 01 May - 30 June; 01 September - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season: 01 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 01 October - 31 October.
- High season: 05 January - 10 January; 29 March - 4 April 2018 (Easter Week); 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 23 December - 04 January.