Amanusa Villa, Nusa Dua
Each of Amanusa’s Villas, which embrace serene garden views and a beautiful natural setting, are designed around an inviting swimming pool and terrace. Two bedrooms are housed in the main two-storey structure with open living areas, while one or more bedroom pavilions are set in the gardens. Each Villa also offers a large open-air dining pavilion for ten and a library
Three Bedroom Villa
Set in 4,000 square metres (43,055 square feet), the three-bedroom Villa is ideal for families or travelling groups. Uniquely private yet with easy access to the resort, it is set over two-storeys with a private swimming pool, staff accommodation and garage facilities
Four Bedroom Villa
The four-bedrrom Villas feature walkways that connect pristine gardens to guest bedrooms and the master suite. All bedrooms have spacious ensuite bathrooms. With 4,000 square metres (43,055 square feet) of private land, all Villas feature a central two-storey building with two ground-floor bedrooms and an expansive upper level, including terraces and a private swimming pool.
Five Bedroom Villa
Ideal for families or travelling groups, each five-bedroom Villa is private, secluded, and offers easy access to resort facilities. A private swimming pool is at the heart of each Villa, which also feature a private chef and garage facilities.
Six Bedroom Villa
The six-bedroom private Villa is Amanusa’s largest, capturing the spirit of Aman perfectly in its design and layout – offering 5,000 square metres (53,820 square feet) of privacy and seclusion. Guests are looked after by a private chef, and all resort facilities are close by.
The restaurant open to guests and non residents. Fresh seafood from the surrounding waters comprise the daily specials, and the fertile farms and terraced gardens of the island grow much of the produce used in the kitchen. Dining spots range from the elegant, high-ceilinged Italian Restaurant and the panoramic Terrace, which features Indonesian and Western cuisine.
SPA & WELLNESS
Overlooking the lush peninsula with an adjacent open-air relaxation area, the Spa suite is a place to relax, recharge and be at peace. Therapies of all kinds, from massages to salt scrubs and clay body wraps, are offered in this wonderful setting
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Housekeeping daily.
- Private chef on request at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Room service (at own account).
- Organizing Bali tour and outdoor activities (price applied).
- Area: Views across gardens, landscaping and ocean.
- Pool: Private swimming pool in each villa.
- Accommodation: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (private villa over two storeys, two ground-floor bedrooms), 4 air conditioned bedrooms (four bedrooms, two ground-floor bedrooms), 5 air-conditioned bedrooms (private five-bedroom Villa set over two storeys), 6 air-conditioned bedrooms (private six-bedroom from Two ground-floor bedrooms) with en-suite bathroom each villa; Lounge-dining area with beautiful open views; Large open-air dining pavilion for up to ten diners; Air-conditioned library for lounging and home theatre;
- Entertainment: TV; Home theatre.
- Communication: WiFi internet connection.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: The rest of the year.
- High season: Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season: 20 December - 05 January.