Villa Alea, Kerobokan
Villa Alea is a cluster of about three pavilions which illustrate traditional Balinese architecture manifested by the unmistakable Joglo style roofs. Interiors are appointed with a fusion of weathered wood and stylish, contemporary furnishings. While amenities are, generally, of hotel and resort quality. Located at the heart of Kerobokan’s legendary rice terraces, Villa Alea, with its rustic charm, presents to you a vacation that’s laid back, tranquil and truly satisfying.
Outdoor And Pool Area
The focal point of the property’s well-kept lawn is the 15-meter swimming pool. Leap into its welcoming, crystal-clear waters for some aimless wading. Or, push everyone in for some splashy fun and games. Up from the water, you can laze on cushioned, wooden pool beds partially covered by a large umbrella on the poolside wooden deck. Or, you can lie on the wide and soft mattress under the shade of the bale a few steps away from the swimming pool.
The Living Area
At the breezy, semi-open and high-ceilinged main pavilion are two living areas. The indoor living area – draped and arranged under a tall arch – is in the middle of this spacious pavilion. While the alfresco living area is set up on the pavilion’s covered terrace. Around the large couches as well as around the cushioned, wooden benches and wood woven chairs, you can all converge for lively conversation. About half of the main pavilion’s space is devoted to the dining area with a dinner table that can comfortably seat eight. Here, you can all savor authentic and appetizing Balinese cuisine – as well as your most-requested comfort food – meticulously put together by the onsite chef at the fully-equipped, modern kitchenwhich occupies another section of this pavilion just behind the dining area.
The villa has five bedrooms. The master bedroom is in a detached pavilion on one side of the swimming pool. This bedroom has a canopied and draped king-sized bed as well as a dedicated bathroom with a rain shower and a large, outdoor stone bathtub. The master bedroom also opens out to the swimming pool and to the garden. Four other bedrooms are in the two-storey pavilion on the opposite side of the swimming pool. Two of these bedrooms have draped, king-sized beds, while the other two have draped twin beds that have been joined together. Bedrooms on the second floor open out to a long balcony overlooking the swimming pool, the garden and the verdant rice terraces. While bedrooms on the ground floor have direct access to the swimming pool. All four bedrooms have dedicated bathrooms with rain showers.
Staff And Services
Assigned to attend to the villa’s daily services is a staff consisting of a personal guest assistant, a housekeeper, a chef, a gardener and round-the-clock security. Upon your request, a babysitter, a driver, a laundry helper and a spa therapist may be called in. Their services, however, come with a separate charge. Bike, scooter and car rentals are also available.
Around Villa Alea
Villa Alea is based in Kerobokan. A 10-minute road trip will get you to Seminyak – Bali’s cosmopolitan tourist hub. Your day tour’s itinerary must include the Oberoi District’s Eat Street – popular among foodies for its casual to fine dining restaurants. Standouts among these are La Lucciola, Mamasan, Metis and Sarong. Roam and you’ll hit malls, fashion boutiques, novelty shops and souvenir stores. Eventually, you will reach Seminyak Beach. Chill out at any of the cozy beach cafes until sundown. Then dance the night away at must-see and must-be-seen-in bars and clubs most especially La Plancha, Potato Head and Ku De Ta.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Round-the-clock security service.
- Chef can prepare foods on request an at extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with international TV channels; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box
|Season name||Min Stay||4 Bedroom Bed||5 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||3 Nights||$ 395 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|$ 445 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|Mid High season||3 Nights||$ 410 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|$ 460 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 540 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|$ 540 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 595 Nights
Tax: 0 %
|$ 595 Nights
Tax: 0 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 16/01/2019 to 02/02/2019; 11/02/2019 to 12/04/2019; 22/04/2019 to 01/06/2019; 01/10/2019 to 20/12/2019; 12/01/2020 to 24/01/2020.
- Mid High season (minimum stay 3 nights): 01/06/2019 to 01/07/2019; 01/09/2019 to 01/10/2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 01/07/2019 to 01/09/2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20/12/2019 to 11/01/2020