The Cotton House, Seminyak
The Cotton House whose architecture is inspired by the great houses of the Caribbean is perfectly located in the midst of the Seminyak and Petitenget district. Set on almost ¾ of an acre, architect Hetta Thynne has created a beautiful combination of entertainment, relaxation and accommodation spaces. The Cotton House can be enjoyed by large groups of family and friends and its expansive entertainment area and flowing lawn lends itself to large functions such as weddings and family gatherings.
Entering the property through its stunning blue gates you proceed to the porte cochere which feeds to accommodation and entertaining areas. The house is separated into 4 extensive pavilions. The first is a two storey two bedroom fully self contained villa with its own plunge pool and extensive tropical gardens. Within a short walk you arrive at the extensively equipped gym with the latest in cross training, running, rowing and body toning equipment.
The third pavilion houses the vast entertainment area including indoor and outdoor dinning tables, a bar, beautifully crafted living spaces, a pool table and a mega flat screen with surround sound which supports a vast array of AV offerings.
Linked by a covered walkway from the entertainment pavilion the last and largest pavilion houses five bedrooms all with separate bathroom suites and dressing rooms, accompanied by a library with AV facilities. Three of the bedrooms have interconnecting doors, ideal for family situations.
At the centre of the property surrounded by 600sq meters of lawn lies the 20 meter wet edge swimming pool.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome Mocktail and Canapés.
- Car and driver (7 seater) each day for 8 hours including 1 tank of fuel (for 7+ bedroom rental only).
- Daily housekeeping.
- Butler service from 7.00am to 10.00pm.
- Turndown service.
- Chef available to prepare all meals at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 2700 m2.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 108 m2; Pool plunge with Garden; Pool deck with 8 single sun beds.
- Accommodations: 8 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV; CD; DVD player; Stereo sound system,
- Communication: WiFi internet connection.
- Sport: Gym room; Pool table.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries; Water purification and filtration room.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1120 Nights||$ 1310 Nights||$ 1500 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1440 Nights||$ 1630 Nights|
|7 Bedroom Bed||$ 1380 Nights||$ 1570 Nights||$ 1760 Nights|
|8 Bedroom Bed||$ 1510 Nights||$ 1700 Nights||$ 1890 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are included government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- F & B 15.5% Tax and service charge.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 01 - 11 February; 20 Febuary - 30 March; 28 April - 29 June; 06 October - 14 December.
- High season: 06 January - 31 January; 31 March - 27 April; 30 June - 05 October.
- Peak season: 15 December - 05 January; 12 - 19 February.