Villa Ayo Ka, Tabanan
Make sure to enjoy your stay with us at Villa Ayo Ka. A beautiful view over the paddy field can be seen from the back of Villa Ayo Ka. A wonderful view over the surrounding paddy fields, the mountains of Bali and the ocean can be seen from the second bedroom and the tower.
Our villa has an air conditioning system for every bedroom. Furthermore, the living room contains a TV and DVD player and there is a free Wifi connection in the whole villa. Also, a safety deposit box is provided for your valuables.
Villa Ayo Ka has a private swimming pool of 15 times 5 meters, including a Jacuzzi of 2 times 2, in order to fully satisfy your needs during your stay with us. 4 sun beds are also provided at the swimming pool.
The kitchen of the villa is fully equipped and includes a refrigerator, a freezer, a toaster and a microwave.
Finally, we provide a relaxing sofa in the living room and a beautiful view from the lounge area to the paddy fields and the ocean.
Villa Ayo Ka has a beautiful tropical garden designed by a local entrepreneur who has helped several holiday villas in Bali with the design of their garden. We have chosen many flowering plants including the signature flower of Bali – frangipani trees.
Villa Ayo Ka has a total of 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom is overlooking the pool on the ground floor with en suite bathroom with shower and a large stone bathtub. It is also equipped with a king size double bed, a vanity table and a wardrobe.
The second bedroom on the ground floor is furnished with two single beds. It also has an en-suite bathroom with shower. One of the beds can be provided with side boards, therefore this bedroom is ideal for children.
The third bedroom has a king size bed and en suite bathroom with shower on the first floor.
Villa Ayo Ka has an open living area making the living room part of the beautiful tropical garden. A living room with sofas and entertainment set is overlooking the garden and swimming pool. Set next to the living room is the dining area and kitchen where the staff makes your breakfast, lunch or dinner. The kitchen is equipped with western comfort with basic utensils, such as toaster, blender, oven, Nespresso machine but we do not provide the cups, refrigerator, and other utensils. In addition, the living room has a daybed which can be set as in house massage table.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- There is night staff who will take of the villa from 7 PM – 7 AM.
- Cooks will be available to accommodate your Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner an extra cost plus handling feel.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- In-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private Villa.
- Pool: A private swimming pool of 15 times 5 meters; A Jacuzzi of 2 times 2; 4 sun beds are also provided at the swimming pool.
- Accommodation: An air conditioning system for every bedroom; The living room; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: A TV; DVD player.
- Communication: A free Wifi connection in the whole villa.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure.
- All rates excluded of tax and service are 15.50%.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: The rest of the year.
- High season: CNY; Easter Week; July 1st to August 31st.
- Peak season: December 21st - January 10th .
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.