Esha Villa Seminyak II, Seminyak
Esha Villa Seminyak II is located in the heart of the Seminyak area of Bali only metres to the best restaurants and boutiques on Jalan Laksmana. An enormous metal entrance gate is a preview for the interior design features. Upon entering the gate, you will be awed by the large living space, the roof and the wrap around pool for this impressive 2-storey modern villa.
The living area is an open style featuring funky retro coloured dining chairs, round couches, art deco style side tables and an impressive kitchen with its huge island entertaining and eating bar. At one end of the pool are large 2 person sun lounges and at the other end is a modern retro coloured rattan lounge and chair set. The roof over this living area is 10 metres high with a curved shape alang alang roof supported on massive bamboo posts.
Two master bedrooms are downstairs with separate ensuites featuring open air shower and ventilation. The metal staircase to the right with its simple artistic design leads to the second floor and balcony and 2 additional bedrooms - one being another master bedroom and the other having 2 twin beds that can also form a king size double. This bedroom also has a large bath if required for children.
All bedrooms have recessed ceilings, large windows with block out curtains and they also feature separate air conditioners, fans, 40" TV's, wardrobes, funky lamps and pop art on the walls.
There are 4 large master bedrooms with king size double beds and one with 2 twin singles bed that can be split into singles. All bedrooms have their own open style ensuite bathroom, flat screen TVs, DVDs, air-conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box, robe, reading light and hair dryers.
The ensuite bathroom have showers, large vanities, large mirrors, toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos etc.
The kitchen is fully equipped with large 5 burner gas oven, large refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, toaster, kettles and relevant utensils and crockery. The kitchen bench also has a breakfast bar are with 6 stools. The dining area has a large table and 8 red retro style dinning chairs large rattan chairs. At night time it has a lovely atmosphere with mood lighting above the table, shining up to the roof and in the surrounding gardens.
The pool is very large with a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section to the side for young children etc to play. The pool also has the option to add a safety fence if required.
Free wiFi internet connection is available throughout the villa. In addition we provide you free use of a local mobile phone with all the relevant phone numbers and restaurants programmed in for you.
Butler - concierge service is included.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast for 2 person per room.
- Drinking water during stay.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Chef will cook for Lunch and Dinner at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with international TV channels; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection; Free use of local mobile phone.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Hair dryer; Bathroom amenities.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 10% government tax
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: All other dates.
- High season: CNY; Easter Week; 1st April - 2nd May, 11th June - 7th October.
- Peak season: 1st - 9th January, 24th - 31st March, 17th - 31st December.