Aishwarya Exclusive Villas, Ketewel
Aishwarya Exclusive Villas are more than another luxury accommodation development – they have been purposely built for the future of the Balinese Hospitality industry. Translated directly from the Sanskrit origin Aishwarya means ‘Prosperity’, the Management of Aishwarya have made a total commitment that guests are inspired and encouraged to enjoy the rich culture of Bali from the moment they arrive until they return home. Designed by local Balinese, the property is positioned idyllically within easy reach of the legendary sandy beach of Ketewel. The fact that Ketewel is not a well known tourist area makes it a perfect destination for those who are seeking to interact with the local Balinese and their traditional ways.
Aishwarya Exclusive Villas wish to offer exquisite accommodations that have been designed to meet the high standard of accommodation expected by tourists.
We have endeavoured to create a comfortable secluded Villa Complex with modern comfortable furnishings that represent the Indonesian culture of fine wooden artistically designed hard furniture sourced locally. Aishwarya wish to offer 17 units of onebedroom to anticipate the needs of either honeymooners or couples, these Villas are enhanced by a refreshing decor that presented with an infusion of color and accents of local artistry creating a sanctuary of harmony and relaxation.
Aishwarya is owned by locals designed by locals and staffed by locals for the world to enjoy our piece of Bali please consider Aishwarya for your Bali holiday.
When entering the complex, you will notice that we have 24 hour manned security for your peace of mind.
On arrival please allow the friendly and experienced staff to introduce you to your new “home”.Every Villa has its own private swimming pool for you to enjoy complete privacy and intimacy.
On arrival our hand picked staff will explain all facets of our complex to you. They will familiarise all aspects of your accommodation with you From how to operate your personal safe to explaining your breakfast requirements LED TV DVD Player Mini Bar coffee and tea making bath tub etc will be explained by your room attendant. Aishwarya has been designed to incorporate all the Mod cons in a unique secluded development away from the “hustle and bustle” we
want our guests to enjoy the tranquil surrounds and ambience we have tried to create at Aishwarya.
Sunset at Ketewel Beach is a must and only a 5 minute walk from your Villa and remember no crowds! To ensure that your entire body is taken care of during your stay with us please try our inhouse spa therapy that will take care of your body, mind and spirit on a journey of relaxation that Bali is renowned for.
We also have a tour desk for your transport and guide needs .Should you wish to explore the Island Of The Gods we can arrange all for you no problem! Experience Bali’s country life with learning and excitement. There is so much to acquire about our authentic culture that will enlighten you and broaden your life skills. Traditional farming is the very wealth of rural life in Bali. You can interact with the locals and their crops and enjoy their great company. Witnessing their creativeness while listening to their local stories and hymns is not to be missed!
We will make sure to accommodate all your needs during your stay at Aishwarya Exclusive Villas. So, why wait? Your next best holiday is ready for you; a complete package of absolute relaxation, comfort and adventure that you always want to experience during holidays. We have our own modern air con vehicle to meet and greet at the airport you will be treated as a very special guest by all our staff we appreciate your business.
At Aishwarya Villas Ketewel, our accommodation features 17 private luxury villas embellished with minimalist tropical gardens.
Designed in contemporary elegance, our villas in Bali Ketewel adopt local architectural elements to enrich your cultural experience. Indirectly, it does not merely present the local grandeur, but also preserves them at once.
Each villa has been equipped with standard luxury facilities such as living area, dining area, private pool and kitchen. Meanwhile, our well-trained staff is glad to provide friendly services. Regardless of when you decide to stay with us, our friendliness lasts throughout the seasons.
All of our one-bedroom villas are spread idyllically along beautiful gardens. Like a grace of nature, your living is pampered with a serene atmosphere and unparallel privacy. Warm nuanced interiors will enhance your vivacity to complete the remaining holiday time. It’s an appropriate retreat for all kinds of travellers, be it couples or small families.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Flower for special occasion.
- Postal and shipping service.
- Airline information and Airport transportation service.
- Luggage assistance.
- Wake up calls.
- Tour Service (additional fee).
- Car and Motorbike rental (extra cost).
- Laundry service (cost applied).
- Area: 17 private luxury villas embellished with minimalist tropical gardens.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodation: One bedroom with bathroom; Kitchen; Dining area; Living area; Mini Bar (coffee and tea).
- Entertainment: LED; TV; DVD Player.
- Communication: Broadband internet connection.
- Spa: Massage bed.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January – 30 June (excl. specialty weeks below); 16 September - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 2 nights): 20 December – 08 January; Chinese New Year week (13 – 19 Feb 2018); Easter week (27 March - 02 April; 01 July - 15 September; 20 December - 08 January.