Villa Kajou , Seminyak
Villa Kajou, a modern designed villa with tropical charm, is now welcoming guests for the first time. The four bedroom villa is located in a quiet street of bustling Seminyak. The restaurants, cafes, shopping and beaches that this popular village in south Bali has become well known for around the world, are only minutes away. Guests at Villa Kajou will be warmly welcomed by our team of trained staff who know how to give just the right service when needed and to ensure your holiday is everything you desire and one that will be long remembered.
The villa’s contemporary design with landscaped garden pool area with soft sun lounge chairs and outdoor “Bale Bengong” (Balinese outdoor lounge) is ideal for families, groups of friends or couples. Villa Kajou gives the option of being either an open-air villa where you can enjoy tropical living, or you can close the wide folding glass doors, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor villa living experience where you can cool down with either fans or air conditioning. As the sun sets and the glow from the fire pit is seen from all angles, Villa Kajou takes on a different feel than during the day, as you prepare for evening dining in the villa with your own chef cooking the menu selected by you.
Villa Kajou can accommodate eight adults sharing the 4 bedrooms.
Each air-conditioned room has a private en-suite bathroom with double vanity units and large rain shower heads, completing the Bali tropical villa experience. The Master bedroom also gives guests the chance to enjoy bathing under the sky day or night in a private corner of the indoor/outdoor bathroom. With its walk-in closet this bathroom will be hard to leave at the end of your holiday. Adding to the special ambience of this villa, each bed is surrounded by hanging netting, invoking memories of colonial days. Two of the bedrooms can be converted into two single beds if required giving extra options when travelling together with friends or children.
Villa Kajou’s team will provide Balinese hospitality throughout your stay.
Our professionally trained team at the vill include a Manager, Butler, Chef, Housekeeper, Gardner and Security. They will deliver friendly and attentive service while you are staying with us. The modern equipped kitchen easily caters to all needs and our Chef can prepare both snacks, and full meals. Invite friends for cocktails by the pool, or enjoy a private dinner party at our dining table, which seats up to 10 people. Our staff are available to ensure all your holiday requirements are taken care of.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily cooked Breakfast.
- Free mineral water.
- Experienced staff and security.
- Cook will prepare Lunch and Dinner at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Large 55 Inch TV & Audio Visual System; Play Station (PS4) pre-loaded games.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.