Villa Yoga, Seminyak
Well-suited for private yoga retreats, weddings and special events, Villa Yoga is a grand seven bedroom villa hidden away amidst the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. Located only a short one minute walk from Jalan Raya Seminyak, this 1900 square meter estate is just steps from the best shopping, eateries and nightlife on the island and a five minute scooter ride from the golden sand and rolling waves of Seminyak. Designed for large groups to spread out and relax, Villa Yoga is a true gem unlike any other in the area.
Seven bedrooms in all, Villa Yoga consists of three large bedrooms upstairs and four bungalows on the ground floor. The master bedroom is one of the three located upstairs, enjoying a spacious suite with a sofa lounge on one side and a king-size bed wrapped in canopy netting on the other. The bi-folding doors open up the room entirely to the outside terrace, which connects to the bedroom next door and enjoys fantastic views of the towering palm trees and the garden down below. The master en-suite bathroom is indoor/outdoor, with a rain shower under the open sky and a stone wash basin in front of the mirror.
The rest of the guest bedrooms at Villa Yoga are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and single or king beds, while all but one have their own terraces or balconies and folding-panel walls. Reclaimed teak floors and neutral colors make for a cool, earthy atmosphere, coupled nicely with thatched-roof ceilings and tropical garden bathrooms.
Step outside to find the majestic 25 meter swimming pool that runs the length of the garden and the iron wood deck flaunting rows of day beds, umbrellas and a swinging hammock. Situated in between the tropical flora and the living pavilions is the villa's one-of-a-kind, open-air yoga studio. This stunning studio features hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling, fans and yoga equipment; use this space to host a group workshop or spend solo time perfecting your practice while in Bali.
The main indoor pavilion at Villa Yoga features a large square dining table, fully-equipped kitchen and bar and cozy living room. The lounge has a TV, coffee table and book shelf for vacation entertainment, along with a collection of instruments for the musically inclined. All around the villa you will find sculptures and art work representative of the Timor and Hindu cultures from around Indonesia, adding a touch of ethnic flavour to the natural atmosphere at Villa Yoga.
Don’t hesitate to ask the lovely staff of Villa Yoga all the questions that may arise. They will be happy to assist where needed. Villa Yoga offers personal guest assistance, housekeeping service, garden & pool maintenance and security in the night.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink.
- Daily Housekeeping Service.
- Night security service.
- One time Breakfast upon arrival
- Cook will prepare full day Lunch and Dinner with groceries cost plus fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 7 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with international TV channels; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries; Iron and ironing board; Hairdryer.
|Bedroom||Low season||Mid season||High season||Peak season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 890 Nights||$ 990 Nights||$ 1200 Nights||$ 1500 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 940 Nights||$ 1050 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1500 Nights|
|7 Bedroom Bed||$ 990 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||$ 1300 Nights||$ 1500 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2.30 P.M.
- Check out time is 11.30 A.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Guest pay Groceries cost plus fee ++ $70 per day (full day lunch & dinner).
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 17 January-15 February; 22 February-27 March; 4 April-1 June;1 October- 20 December.
- Mid season: 1 June-1 July;1 September -1 October.
- High season: 15-22 February; 27 March-4 April; 1 July-1 September.
- Peak season: 20 December - 11 January.