Villa Nalina, Seminyak
Villa Nalina is located in the heart of Seminyak on the South West Coast of Bali. Seminyak is well known as a cosmopolitan area with fashionable boutiques, superb dining venues and sophisticated nightlife with bars such as Ku De Ta and Living Room nearby. Seminyak is also central for those who wish to experience some of Bali's sporting or cultural activities.
Villa Nalina began as a labor of love, the architects paying particular attention to the feng shui properties of the residence.
Interiors were hand chosen to accentuate various indigenous influences such as the Chinese ceramic vases and the large stone Hindu and Buddhist statues in the garden area. The use of locally sourced organic materials is seen in everything from the large coffee table to the spacious terrazzo baths.
Water is an important element of Villa Nalina with a lotus pond teaming with koi upon entrance and bubbling water features fringing the villa. The gentle sound of bubbling water soothes the senses.
Within the inviting twenty-meter lap pool sits an Olympian style fire, which is dramatically lit at night creating flickering reflections throughout the main living area.The Bedrooms
To awake to the gentle sound of the ocean nearby and tropical birdsong is a luxury in itself.
The exterior of the two-tiered sleeping pavilion has a Dutch Colonial feel with shuttered windows and whitewashed woodwork. There are three spacious master suites (6 adults maximum), all individual in interior design, which include bedrooms and en suite bathrooms.
Luxury abounds with king sized sprung beds, an oversized leather sofa in the upper suite which faces a huge flat screen TV, his and hers matching rainwater showers, double sinks and large tubs to soak in. The walls are hung with an eclectic mix of art with illustrations, modern Balinese portraits as well as contemporary abstract hangings.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Complimentary full American Breakfast.
- Private villa kitchen with villa menu.
- Butler service from 7am-11pm.
- 24-hour room service
- 24 hour uniformed security.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs with satellite, VCD; DVD and Bose sound system.
- Communication: Broadband Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout; Excellent cell phone satellite coverage.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries; Self Contained Electric Powered Generator.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 1000 Nights||$ 1200 Nights||$ 1500 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 1200 Nights||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1700 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out
- Low season: Jan 11 - Jul 15; Sep 16 - Dec 19; (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year Week).
- High season: Jul 15 - 31; Sep 1 - 15; inclusive Easter & Chinese New Year Week.
- Peak season: Aug 1 - 31; Dec 20 - Jan 10