Villa De Suma, Seminyak
Tucked into the prestigious Laksmana Estate in Seminyak, stylish Villa De Suma is just a few minutes’ stroll from the golden sandy beach of Petitenget and fashionable ‘eat street’. Combining rustic design elements with beautiful antiques and the sheerest of contemporary comforts, this fully staffed, four-bedroomed pool villa appeals to everyone. Families will find a luxury escape that’s also kid-friendly, while groups of friends will discover a gorgeous base for indulging in the tantalising delights of cosmopolitan Seminyak, with some of the island’s most famous restaurants, bars and iconic beach clubs in walking distance.
Translating as ‘flower’ in Sanskrit, stunning Villa De Suma blends old world glamour with modern luxurious comfort. Hand-picked antiques and ethnic artefacts evoke the magic and the mystery of Indonesia and the Orient, while a team of dedicated staff provide the warm hospitality that Bali is famous for. Imbued with a charismatic rustic elegance, rich textures are revealed in volcanic lava stone, recycled ironwood pillars, and a magnificent walled garden adorned with staghorn ferns, palms and tropical shrubs.
Located in the heart of lively Seminyak, yet hidden away in a peaceful private estate, Villa De Suma offers the best of both worlds. It is hard to imagine a better location from which to enjoy all that Seminyak has to offer, from surf beaches to world-class restaurants, beach bars and boutiques. Yet when its time to chill, just swing back the beautiful antique Chinese doors and retreat into your own private hideaway. The 12-metre swimming pool surrounded by a wide ironwood deck, sun loungers and lush vertical garden, provides an idyllic setting for lazy sunny days and balmy evenings illuminated by flickering candles and hurricane lanterns. With an iPod dock and Bose speakers to hand, you can choose your own holiday soundtrack.
Four spacious, modern bedrooms are located in two double-storey sleeping pavilions at either end of the pool, making the villa a fair share for groups or families. The main pavilion is the epitome of tropical living with its whirring fans, fresh coastal breeze and dining table for eight. A talented private chef is on hand to prepare gourmet meals, seafood barbecues and Indonesian banquets from a suggestion menu, but you may prefer to wander down the lane to sample Eat Street’s eclectic range of restaurants. Should you wish to explore the island’s mystical volcanoes, picturesque rice fields and fabled temples, Villa De Suma’s friendly manager will be happy to arrange transport or tours.
Entrance to the villa is through the living and dining pavilion, which opens onto the pool deck. Two double-storey sleeping pavilions with a bedroom on each floor are set at either end of the pool.
Villa De Suma’s four air-conditioned bedrooms are all of equal size and layout, with polished concrete floors, Bose speakers and LCD Satellite TVs. Each is beautifully adorned with hand-picked Asian antiques and artwork, and spacious walk-through dressing rooms have built-in wardrobes. Sleek, modern bathrooms are equipped with monsoon showers and tiled in shiny black granite.
The two upper-floor bedrooms have king-sized beds and are reached by private staircase. Each has a bathtub and spacious timber deck overlooking the pool. Stepping-stones over a fishpond lead to the lower level bedrooms, which feature semi-private plunge pools shaded by frangipanis and accessed from dressing rooms. The king-size beds in these rooms can be converted to twins.
Villa De Suma is entered through a delightful open-fronted pavilion, which has soaring ceilings dangling with glass lanterns and ceiling fans. This open-plan space incorporates a dining area and living room. Steps across the front lead down to the pool and garden.
At one end of the pavilion, a round glass-topped table seats eight; at the other, a lounge suite and lacquered coffee tables are arranged around a 32-inch LCD Satellite TV, DVD and Bose entertainment system. Dark wood cabinets display a collection of antiques and ethnic curios. A powder room is set to one side.
The well-equipped kitchen is located behind the dining area and has sleek black granite counters, an oven, blender and coffee maker.
The villa’s 12-metre swimming pool stretches between the two sleeping pavilions and makes a stunning central feature. It is bordered by a sun-bleached ironwood deck, ancient frangipani trees and fishponds on one side, and narrow lawn on the other. Built-in daybeds and four deckchairs shaded by sunbrellas create outdoor lounging space, while the vertical garden with its high wall and tropical foliage makes a glorious backdrop.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Skilled private chef prepares tasty local and international cuisine from a suggestion menu. He is also in charge of the market shopping is happy to accommodate special requests and dietary requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Skilled waiters/waitresses and will assist the kitchen at mealtimes.
- 24 hours a day by security staff working rotating shifts.
- Full time security also mans the entrance to the estate.
- Providing Babysitters, Masseuses, Beauty Theraphist available on request (extra cost).
- Assisting metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional price).
- Area: 400sqm (villa). 600sqm (land).
- Pool: Swimming pool 12 x 4 x 1.8 metres.
- Accomodation: 4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; 4 extra beds are available (additional charge); Living/dining pavilion; indoor dining for 8.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose entertainment system and speakers; iPod docks.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Family: Baby cot; High chair; Kids DVDs; Inflatable pool toys.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 640 Nights||$ 740 Nights||$ 845 Nights||$ 1050 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check In and Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period