Villa Santun, Ubud
Villa Santun is a small complex of elegant private villas, just 4km from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, famous for its numerous art galleries, several museums, countless dance performances and gamelan concerts.
Our private villas are located on the edge of a huge expanse of unspoiled rice paddies on the one side and jungle-like lush vegetation by a ravine over a small river canyon, on the other. This magical setting and the discreet service provided by our staff are guaranteed to give our guests an authentic Balinese experience. The access to the villas is by a small country lane, where no cars are allowed. We will meet you at our drop-off point on the main road and bring you to your private villa with one of our golf carts. From now on you will be able to enjoy the peace and tranquility of Villa Santun. Each of our spacious villas is built in such a way that it assures your complete privacy, so you can relax by your pool where – if you wish so – our trained staff will give you a Balinese massage. A daily complimentary breakfast will be also served in your villa.
In addition, you can choose local or international dishes for your lunch and dinner which our chef will be happy to cook specially for you. As Villa Santun is fully staffed 24 hours/day, you have access to a concierge and room service as well as daily cleaning and the evening turn-down. Villa Santun is an ideal place to stay if you wish to go rafting on the majestic Ayung River, trekking or cycling. Walking through the surrounding rice paddies with a local guide is also a very rewarding experience as you will get a chance to learn first hand about rice planting and the production process. A complimentary shuttle to the centre of Ubud is available, so you can visit art galleries, attend various dance performances or just shop at your leisure.
Free unlimited wi-fi internet access is available in every villa.
One Bedroom garden view villa:
Here you are in your own very private space. A 6x3m pool surrounded by greenery is yours to enjoy. You can sunbathe by the pool or lounge at the spacious open living area (28m.sq) where you can also enjoy your meals prepared by the resort’s chef. You have your own mini bar as well as facilities for making tea or coffee at your disposal. This villa offers a 25sq.m. bedroom with with a granito floor and either king size or twin beds, full air-conditioning, a 36′ TV, DVD player and an iPhone speaker. A large en-suite bathroom which opens onto a small garden is equipped with a bathtub and a separate shower as well as two wash basins.
Two bedroom sacred valley view villa:
This large and sumptuous west facing villa is all yours to enjoy.
Two large bedrooms, one double and one twin, open on individually designed bathrooms, each with a small open-air garden.
In front of the bedrooms there is a living area of approx. 40 m. sq. with a comfortable sofa, dining table and a cabinet with a mini bar and a kettle.
From there you have a view over your garden with an 8m long swimming pool featuring a shallow end for small children and lush vegetation beyond. Right by the pool you will find a typical Balinese gazebo (balé) which is ideal to take an afternoon nap or just read a book and relax.
Each bedroom is equipped with a 36″ TV set, a DVD player and and an iPhone speaker and well as a safe deposit box. Elegant wooden floors and a fancy mosquito nets make the rooms feel warm and cozy.
Three/Four bedroom ricefield view royal villa:
With this booking you will have the exclusive use of our Royal Villa which sits on a 700m.sq. plot and overlooks the serene, verdant rice fields. This splendid villa offers superb accommodation for your party of up to eight guests in four individually designed and elegantly furnished bedroom suites. Each bedroom (25m.sq) boasts a semi open specious bathroom (15-20m.sq) with a small garden. The expansive living and dining area measures over 100m.sq and is complemented with a fully fitted kitchen.
Landscaped garden separates the living area from the 17x6m infinity swimming pool with a shallow end for children. Next to the pool you will find a large Balinese gazebo (balé) from which you can enjoy an open and uninterrupted 180° view over miles of rice paddies. If you’re lucky, you can also see the majestic Mount Agung in the distance. This peaceful and soothing view is the quintessence of Bali and something you will never forget. All four bedrooms are fully air conditioned and equipped with TV, mini bar and a safe box.
Living areas and bedrooms of all villas are decorated with large scale reproductions of original Balinese paintings from the 1930’s.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Welcome drink & Fruit Salad upon arrival.
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons.
- Daily afternoon tea.
- Free scheduled shuttle bus to Ubud center.
- 1 time ricepaddy trekking.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 1,2,3,4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV 36”; DVD player, Iphone speaker.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Toiletries.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: The rest of the year.
- High season: Chinese New Year (for 1 week); Easter (for 10 days); For the entire month of June, July, August, until the 2nd Sunday in September.
- Peak season: 22 December - January 13.