Villa Issi, Seminyak
This super-stylish architectural masterpiece is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Seminyak, a short stroll from the beach. A stunning metal sculpture wraps around Villa Issi’s top floor, providing practical shade and a delightful play of light in two of the villa’s four bedrooms. Two more bedrooms overlook the enticing 25-metre pool. Living and dining spaces are chic, comfortable and flow freely to the garden. A covered barbecue dining area and timber ‘bridge’ deck above the pool provide stylish outdoor relaxation space, and the well-equipped gym is just the place to work off the spectacular meals cooked by your private chef, just one of the fantastic team of staff at the villa.
Internationally acclaimed and award-winning Indonesian architect Budi Pradono has created a villa that beautifully combines cutting edge, contemporary design with relaxed tropical living.
Spend lazy days by the 25-metre emerald green swimming pool, the heady scent of frangipani drifting on the breeze. Work out in the gym and then relax with friends and family around the state-of-the-art barbecue, or enjoy a more formal feast at the party-size dining table, prepared by our top-class private chef. Catch up on the latest movies in front of the 55-inch TV in the stylish monochrome lounge room, or simply kick back on the super-comfortable couches and browse a book as you listen to chill-out tunes on the Bose sound system. And when it’s time for sunset cocktails, head up to the funky timber ‘bridge’ which extends over the pool from the villa’s upper-floor deck.
A conversation about Villa Issi wouldn’t be complete without mention of the innovative metal ‘skin’ that surrounds the two bedrooms on the top floor. Not only is it functional, providing shade and keeping the rooms incredibly cool, it is a piece of kinetic art in its own right, the travelling sun creating interesting shadows and casting soft, diffused light.
Villa Issi overflows with aesthetic touches that infuse every stay with personal pleasure: the whimsical fibre-glass bull that takes pride of place in the garden, the unique artworks that have been specifically commissioned and the vibrant soft furnishings, designed and printed by the owners. You will also be looked after, 24 hours a day, by an incredible team of staff, including your highly trained private chef.
The villa is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Seminyak’s most sought after locations, and you won’t have to go far from your serene haven to find the best restaurants, shops, bars and cafes, with the sweeping expanse of Seminyak beach just moments away.
Stepping through the gate and into Villa Issi’s serene garden, interest is immediately drawn to the striking white steel and wood screen that wraps the villa’s two upper-floor bedrooms and the timber ‘bridge’ that extends out over the pool. The ground floor of the villa comprises the chic contemporary lounge, dining room and kitchen, while outside, the barbecue dining area overlooks the 25-metre swimming pool, and a two-bedroom guest pavilion and stand-alone gym rest among the tropical plants and ancient frangipani trees.
Kick back and relax on the sofas and ottomans in Villa Issi’s stylish lounge. A fabulous zebra skin rug, bright cushions and quirky artworks decorate this comfortable, light and airy room which features a 55-inch satellite television, DVD player, iPod dock, and a Bose sound system that is wired to work throughout the building and can be controlled from each room. A sliding door separating the lounge from the dining area can be opened up to make one large open plan living space. The dining area has a blonde wood table with seating for ten and overlooks the state-of-the-art, stainless steel kitchen. The lounge, kitchen and dining area all have floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which can be opened or closed at your discretion.
Bali’s climate lends itself to outdoor living and there are plenty of spaces to enjoy the tropical lifestyle at Villa Issi. For relaxed dining look no further than the barbecue area in the garden with seating for eight and a top-of-the-range gas-fired barbecue. The ‘bridge’ deck above the pool is the perfect space to relax on a beanbag and read a magazine but when the sun goes down, this is a spectacular spot to enjoy a cocktail with friends.
All Villa issi’s well-appointed bedrooms are air-conditioned and feature luxurious ensuite bathrooms, 32-inch television screens with DVD players and Bose surround-sound.
Located on the upper floor of the main villa, Villa Issi’s elegant master bedroom boasts recycled teak flooring and stunning black-and-white artwork. This king-bedded room has a large dressing area and its enormous grey terrazzo bathroom has a freestanding tub as well as indoor and outdoor rain showers.
The study bedroom, which is accessed via the upper-floor deck, boasts a king-size bed, a desk running the length of one wall, a large walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom fitted with a rain shower.
Villa Issi’s guest pavilion is located in the garden and overlooks the pool. Its two identical bedrooms feature king-size beds, honey blonde teakwood floors and ensuite garden bathrooms with rain showers and romantic bathtubs for two. A terrace at the front of the bedrooms has a covered seating area furnished with beanbag chairs and daybeds, making this the perfect getaway spot.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Serving daily Breakfast (2 pax per room).
- Butlers are on hand 24 hours a day to assist with serving during meal times and attend to other guest requirements throughout the day.
- Housekeepers attend the villa daily to take care of all domestic duties.
- Skilled private chef prepares anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- A security guard is stationed at the villa from 11pm until 7am.
- In-house Beauty therapist, Babysitters, Masseuses available on request (extra cost).
- Organizing metered taxis with reasonable price, and day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Area: 1500 square metres.
- Pool: 25 x 3 metres.
- Accomodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms each with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose surround-sound system; iPod dock.
- Communication: WiFi internet access.
- Family: A high chair; Baby cot.
- Day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Spa: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 750 Nights||$ 900 Nights||$ 995 Nights||$ 1250 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check In and Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period