Villa Jajaliluna, Seminyak
If you’re seeking a chic pad in the heart of Bali’s sophisticated Seminyak neighbourhood that’s stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, then look no further than Villa Jajaliluna. Located just a short stroll from the beach, this elegant four-bedroom villa, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offers total peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
Decorated in neutral tones enlivened with bright splashes of colour, Villa Jajaliluna is a soothing and calming oasis to return to after exploring the neighbourhood’s funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas or trendy bars. With your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for those who would rather just stay put and absorb the serenity of the villa.
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise within the vibrant and upmarket neighbourhood of Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast. Just a stone’s throw from the beach and a multitude of fine restaurants and bars, this four-bedroom villa is the ultimate location for those wanting to be close to the action but also seeking a quiet place to chill out and relax.
Luminous with a white facade, French-style shutters, terrazzo tiles, Palimanan stone surrounds and bengkirai wood floors, the villa combines modern and colonial architecture to create a tropical oasis. Inspiration is drawn from the island itself – the beautiful light and colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans.
Built around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool, the villa is practical and compact but offers plenty of space with three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms.
To complement the villa, guests are treated to five-star service from two butlers, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef. Whether it’s mixing cocktails by the pool, preparing an outdoor seafood barbecue, arranging a private yoga class or playing a game of Nintendo Wii with the kids, Villa Jajaliluna’s warm and friendly staff will do their utmost to make you feel at home.
Should a change of scene be sought, guests are also offered complimentary membership at Bali’s premier private members club, The Finns Recreation Club, which has world-class sporting facilities, fun activities for the kids, and a choice of venues for dining and relaxing.
Designed by acclaimed Bali-based company Glen Parker Architects, this symmetrical villa combines crisp modern lines with traditional finishes to create a chic and elegant home.
Guests enter the villa via a Palimanan stone walkway bordered by high walls and hibiscus which leads to a large wooden cantilevered door and a compact garden courtyard. Stepping stones traverse a pond flanked either side by fire bowls and a small lawn planted with coconut trees, to present a central T-shaped swimming pool and Jajaliluna’s three living pavilions.
Closest to the entrance lies the open-plan living/kitchen pavilion which overlooks the pool deck. Symmetrically opposite is the media room and outdoor dining terrace. The main two-storey pavilion, comprising four bedrooms and two living areas, languishes along the far side of the pool, facing west to maximise the sunset views.
Housed in the main two-storey pavilion with it’s traditional wood-shingled roof, whitewashed walls, ironwood floors and white French shutters, all four light and airy bedrooms are cooled by air-conditioners and ceiling fans and open onto – or overlook – the swimming pool.
From its poolside position on the ground floor, the stunning master suite features a king-size bed draped with mosquito netting and is beautifully decorated with bright green, yellow and pink cushions that contrast beautifully against crisp white linens.
A frosted glass door slides open to reveal a huge ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities and a walled garden that boasts a second rain shower and a large terrazzo bathtub for starlit bathing.
The two king-bedded guest rooms (one on the ground floor and the other directly above) are similar in design and accented with pink and green fabric which injects splashes of colour against the whitewashed walls. Opening onto the pool deck, the ground floor room features a mosaic-tiled ensuite bathroom with a small walled garden, a bathtub and an open-air shower. The upstairs guestroom, which opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool, is furnished with a super-king-size bed and a white-upholstered leather armchair. The ensuite bathroom features a walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity which opens onto a balcony at the rear.
The fourth bedroom is also located on the upper floor; accessed from the TV lounge. With mezzanine-style bunks above twin beds, this room is ideal for four children, but is also suitable for two adults and two children. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily afternoon tea with sweet.
- Skilled private chef and junior cook will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus.
- Attending from professionally trained butlers, including serving food and beverages at mealtimes, snacks, afternoon tea, cocktails and drinks throughout the day and evening.
- Villa attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Security guards work shifts to provide afternoon and night-time security.
- Area: 670sqm.
- Pool: 91sqm.
- Accomodation: 4 bedrooms: 3 with king-sized beds and 1 with twin beds which can be converted to a king plus 2 bunk beds for children; Open living/dining pavilion; Media room; Living room; Upstairs lounge.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD players; Denon surround-sound system with CD player; iPod dock, movie hard drive; Nintendo Wii; DVDs; Games.
- Communication: Unlimited WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls and IDD; Mobile phone coverage.
- Family: 1 high chair; Baby cot; Baby car seat; Bottle steriliser.
- Additional facilities: Safes; Barbecue; Backup generator; Limited daily platinum guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 975 Nights||$ 1110 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1525 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check In and Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 8 January – 12 April; 22 February - 23 March; 15 -27 April; 2 May - 15 June; 1 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 3 - 7 January; 15 - 21 February; 29 March - 2 April; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 2 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period