Villa Jemma, Seminyak
Ideally situated in Seminyak’s Laksmana estate, an exclusive enclave of luxury private villas just minutes from the beach, lies the charming four-bedroomed Villa Jemma. The villa is wonderfully light and airy thanks to the spacious, double-height lounge and dining room whose wide glass doors open on to a stunning tropical garden, 16-metre swimming pool and huge relaxation bale on one side and a cool courtyard on the other.
If you’re looking for laid-back luxe in a tropical paradise; somewhere spacious, comfortable, complete with a team of professional and caring staff, yet within walking distance of sophisticated Seminyak’s best restaurants, bars and beaches, then look no further than Villa Jemma.
Three elegant double bedrooms with gorgeous garden bathrooms, and a fourth (twin) bedroom, which doubles as an air-conditioned study/TV room, await guests at Villa Jemma, as does an excellent staff team that includes a skilled chef.
The villa’s gorgeous garden, punctuated with intriguing Indonesian artefacts and bursting with frangipani, orchids and bougainvillea, is just the place to spend long, luxurious days with friends and family. Slip into the sparkling, 16-metre, deep-blue-tiled pool, which has a separate shallow splash area for kids, or lounge in the shade of the cushioned bale and sip a freshly squeezed fruit juice while you browse a magazine.
The bright and airy lounge and dining room, with its soaring roof and huge rattan sofa, opens widely to the garden on one side and a cool calm courtyard to the other – the perfect spot for an early morning breakfast or cup of afternoon tea. Plug in your iPod, kick back under the whirr of the fan and ponder the villa’s menu of mouthwatering dishes as you decide what you’d like your chef to prepare for dinner.
Of the four bedrooms, the upper-floor master is particularly private and has its own comfortably furnished private balcony, while two guest bedrooms on the ground floor open directly onto the garden and pool and the third conveniently doubles as an air-conditioned study/TV room.
A delightful tropical garden and a large, inviting pool greet guests at Villa Jemma. The bright, airy lounge and dining space overlooks the garden and pool on one side and a furnished courtyard and fishpond on the other. The villa’s kitchen is also located off the living area.
On the ground floor, two ensuite double bedrooms lie either side of the living space and a twin room can also functions as a study/TV room. Upstairs, the very private master bedroom features a comfortably furnished balcony.
A flight of white steps at one end of the living area leads up to Villa Jemma’s air-conditioned master bedroom which features a king-size bed, satellite television and DVD player, and enormous semi-open-air ensuite bathroom with a large tub and rain shower. Outside the bedroom is a covered private balcony with outdoor seating surrounded by lush greenery.
Two of the ground floor guest bedrooms are located on either side of the lounge, opening onto the garden and pool. Both feature king-size beds, satellite televisions and DVD players, and large open-air ensuite bathrooms with tubs and rain showers.
Villa Jemma’s fourth bedroom is furnished with twin beds (can be joined to form a king), making it ideal for kids or for friends sharing. This room can also double as a study/TV room and has an adjacent bathroom with outdoor shower.
A bright, airy, and very spacious living and dining area forms the hub of this warm and welcoming villa. The room features a double-height, traditional pitched roof, is cooled by ceiling fans, and decorated with contemporary artworks. An enormous U-shaped rattan sofa faces the pool and garden and an eight-seater dining table lies just behind. Glass doors on both sides slide back to create a delightful indoor/outdoor tropical living space.
On the opposite side of the pool, a comfortable thatched bale has ample seating for six and makes a delightful space to relax, and a pretty walled courtyard just beyond the dining area is a great place to enjoy an early morning breakfast or afternoon tea.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Four villa attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- A gardener/pool attendant maintain the grounds of the property daily.
- 24-hour security is provided at the entrance to the Laksmana Villas Estate.
- A comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Arranging priced metered taxis, or organising day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Area: 610 square meters.
- Pool: 16 x 4 metres.
- Accomodations: 4 bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds plus 1 twin/king); Extra beds can be provided on request for a small extra charge; 2 extra beds at additional charge; Indoor living/dining with table for 8; furnished courtyard; large poolside balé;
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD players; Bose surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock in lounge.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; printer and computer available for guest use.
- Family: Baby cot; High chair; DVDs; games; Children’s cutlery and crockery.
- Provide priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box; limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 690 Nights||$ 810 Nights||$ 930 Nights||$ 1250 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
- Stay 10 nights or more and receive up to 15% discount.
* Does not apply for New Year period