Villa Kalimaya I, Seminyak
Villa Kalimaya is a group of four exclusive, fully staffed luxury villas located in the heart Seminyak, the best and most convenient location Bali has to offer. Tucked away in the sanctuary of a peaceful lane, offering 24-hour security, these beautifully appointed individual private villas, which can be rented in any combination from two to 12 bedrooms, are just metres away from Bali’s most popular beaches and hippest bars – such as Ku de Ta, Potato Head, W Hotel – and almost next door to Seminyak Square and the area’s ultra-chic shopping district.
This presidential villa has five beautifully appointed ensuite bedrooms (plus one additional room suitable for an adult or two children) set in a huge tropical garden with an 18m lap pool. Villa Kalimaya I offers unparalleled luxury villa accommodation and unrivalled service and has hosted many royal guests, dignitaries and celebrities. This one-of-a-kind villa also features an outdoor jacuzzi and a healthy healing FAR infrared sauna for your in-house spa treatments. Kalimaya I can be rented as either a four or a five-bedroom villa.
Villa Kalimaya I is a true oasis – a stately villa offering a rental choice of either four or five bedrooms (with an additional room which can accommodate one adult or two children), set within a sprawling tropical Balinese garden yet within walking distance of bustling Seminyak.
The moment you pass through the wooden doors and cross the bridge that spans the koi pond you will feel like you are miles away from the hustle and bustle. Surrounded by palm trees, fragrant frangipanis and brilliantly coloured bougainvillea, the only sounds you will hear will be the relaxing splash of fountains and the chirping of birds.
The villa is a perfect example of how a flair for interior decoration and keen attention to detail can combine to create a perfectly balanced home, with an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces for gatherings and get-togethers, whether they be grand occasions or something more intimate. And there is no shortage of cosy niches, providing plenty of options for more private moments.
This villa’s main two-storey pavilion – with lovely vistas over the garden, enormous pool and spa – houses the kitchen, dining room and two living and entertainment rooms, ensuring that there is more than ample space for guests to relax and unwind. The pavilion’s two double bedrooms and a twin room make an ideal set-up for families.
Three additional pavilions are discreetly situated throughout the garden, each housing a magnificently appointed bedroom, with tropical indoor/outdoor ensuite.
Two spacious poolside balés – one with an adjoining infrared sauna – are perfect for relaxing in after a dip. An additional balénestled within the garden is the ultimate spot to while away lazy days.
The ground floor of Villa Kalimaya I’s main pavilion features a well-equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for ten. The upper floor opens to a comfortable lounge and entertainment area, which has a back wall made entirely from glass behind which sits a tranquil waterfall.
Closing the blackout curtains transforms the entertainment area into the ultimate home cinema, but this is a light and airy space in which to read a book or socialize when the curtains are opened. The upstairs balcony is the perfect place to enjoy an alfresco lunch with friends or, as the sun goes down, to share a cocktail and marvel at a spectacular Bali sunset.
Enjoy a meal at any time of day – whether it be an invigorating breakfast of fresh fruit or a traditional Balinese banquet by moonlight – in the covered balé by the pool and spa area, with its magnificent solid teak table. The table can accommodate up to twenty guests and an adjoining bar makes it the ideal location for canapés and drinks or a celebratory feast.
The smaller balé at the opposite side of the pool, with its comfortable loungers and cushions is a wonderful spot to read a book or magazine and watch the kids splash about in the water.
The discreet balé behind the pool is just the place for an afternoon snooze or, even better, a traditional Balinese massage out in the fresh air.
All five of the well-appointed bedrooms at Villa Kalimaya I include satellite televisions and DVD players, a safe and a bar fridge.
The villa’s spacious and tastefully decorated master bedroom is located on the second floor of the main pavilion and boasts a magnificent four-poster king-size bed, chaise longue and a marble ensuite with a jacuzzi tub. For families, there’s a twin-bedded room conveniently located across the hallway. This room is ideal for two children or one adult.
A second bedroom on the ground floor of the main pavilion features a four-poster king-size bed and is delightfully private, opening onto a small bridge which leads to the garden. It features a tropical indoor/outdoor ensuite with a freestanding bathtub and a rain shower.
Each of the three guestroom pavilions features romantic custom-made king-size four-poster beds and tropical ensuites with large bathtubs and rain showers. These pavilions, perfect for guests seeking an intimate and private space, are light and airy. They are each nestled within the expansive garden and if you didn’t know any better, you’d think you had the whole villa to yourself.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Chef has years of experience cooking both Asian and Western meals to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs. Dinner parties and other special events can also be catered for (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Three butlers and three housekeeping staff attend daily to all cleaning and tidying requirements.
- 24 hours a day by six trained security staff working rotating shifts.
- Full-time babysitting incurs a small (extra cost).
- Arranging in villa beauty therapist (surcharge).
- Area: 1100sqm (villa); 2000sqm (land).
- Pool: 18m x 8m.
- Accomodations: 4-5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; A study room convertible to twin beds for 2 children, included in rate; 2 extra beds may be set up on request at additional charge; Two indoor living areas; indoor dining room with seating for 10; outdoor dining with seating for 20; outdoor terrazzo with dining option; three outdoor covered balé areas.
- Entertainment: Two iPod docking stations in lounge area; five plasma TVs; five DVD players and movies; books; Bose surround-sound system; Children DVDs.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; Internal room to room and villa to villa calls and domestic calls.
- Family: A Baby stuffs (extra cost applied); A pool fence on request (extra charge applies).
- Events for up to 50 people (seated) or 75 (standing) can be held at five-bedroomed Kalimaya I.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bed||$ 875 Nights||$ 1140 Nights||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1690 Nights|
|5 Bed||$ 1050 Nights||$ 1225 Nights||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1690 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
- Stay 10 nights or more and receive up to 15% discount.
* Does not apply for New Year period