Villa Kalimaya II, Seminyak
Two-bedroom Villa Kalimaya II lies adjacent to Villa Kalimaya III. The two villas are almost identical (with the exception of an additional bedroom at Kalimaya III), each with luxury ensuite bedrooms, private swimming pools, two spacious living rooms, roof garden terraces and fully fitted kitchens. The villas are beautifully furnished and come with high quality fittings and fixtures, including jacuzzis and FAR infrared saunas for your in-house spa treatments.
Kalimaya II is a beautiful two-bedroom private pool villa. This two-storey air-conditioned residence is a mirror image of Kalimaya III in terms of layout (with the exception of one additional bedroom recently added to Kalimaya III), yet each has it’s own personality and sense of style. The villa is lovingly furnished, and features double bedrooms with marble ensuite bathrooms, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, living rooms on both floors, a private swimming pool and infrared sauna. Villa Kalimaya II is set within lush tropical gardens, where a traditional thatched balé overlooks the sparkling pool making the ideal spot to relax.
Entering via traditional wooden doors, guests staying at Villa Kalimaya II are transported into blossoming tropical gardens with a breathtaking aqua blue swimming pool, around which the villa is arranged. The villa’s ground floor contains an open-plan kitchen and dining room, lounge room and one of the spacious master bedrooms with glass doors that open onto the garden and pool area. Upstairs is another lounge, an entertainment room and the second bedroom, which opens onto a balcony. The property features a relaxation balé and infrared sauna in its lush private gardens.
Villa Kalimaya II boasts three fantastic indoor living spaces, including ground- and first-floor lounges which can be opened to embrace the warm tropical breezes or closed for absolute air conditioned comfort.
Lounges are equipped with satellite TVs and DVD players and with the added bonus of having spectacular surround-sound, these rooms can become your very own home cinema.
The dining room, which directly overlooks the garden and pool, can also be opened for indoor—outdoor ambiance or closed for comfortable, temperature-controlled dining.
Grab an icy-cold beer and enjoy a chat at the kitchen bar overlooking the pool or settle in for cocktails followed by a meal on the upstairs balcony, surrounded by vibrant bougainvillea, and watch the sun set on a perfect Balinese evening.
In the private walled garden palm trees and aromatic frangipanis flourish. The glistening swimming pool, bordered by a deck furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas, forms the centerpiece of the villa.
The covered balé at the end of the pool is an ideal spot to relax and rejuvenate and can also be used for a traditional Balinese massage. For the health conscious, there’s an infrared sauna to boost your well-being.
Villa Kalimaya II has two beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms featuring luxurious four-poster beds. The downstairs room has full-length glass doors that can be opened up to access the tropical garden and pool area, whilst the upstairs room opens onto a balcony, giving it a wonderful sense of light and space. Both bedrooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player, and the upstairs room is fitted with an iPod dock and bar fridge. Each bedroom has an adjoining marble ensuite, which features a large bathtub and rain shower.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Chef has years of experience cooking both Asian and Western meals to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs. Dinner parties and other special events can also be catered for (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Three butlers and three housekeeping staff attend daily to all cleaning and tidying requirements.
- 24 hours a day by six trained security staff working rotating shifts.
- Full-time babysitting incurs a small (extra cost).
- Arranging in villa beauty therapist (surcharge).
- Area: 1100sqm (villa); 2000sqm (land).
- Pool: 18m x 8m.
- Accomodations: 2 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; A study room convertible to twin beds for 2 children, included in rate; 2 extra beds may be set up on request at additional charge; Two indoor living areas; indoor dining room with seating for 10; outdoor dining with seating for 20; outdoor terrazzo with dining option; three outdoor covered balé areas.
- Entertainment: Two iPod docking stations in lounge area; five plasma TVs; five DVD players and movies; books; Bose surround-sound system; Children DVDs.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; Internal room to room and villa to villa calls and domestic calls.
- Family: A Baby stuffs (extra cost applied); A pool fence on request (surcharge).
- Events for up to 50 people (seated) or 75 (standing) can be held at five-bedroomed Kalimaya I.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|2 Bed||$ 395 Nights||$ 440 Nights||$ 485 Nights||$ 585 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
- Stay 10 nights or more and receive up to 15% discount.
* Does not apply for New Year period