Villa Kalimaya IV, Seminyak
Spacious Villa Kalimaya IV comprises three ensuite bedrooms, two living rooms, a roof garden terrace, 13m swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi and FAR infrared sauna for blissful in-house spa treatments.
Villa Kalimaya IV is a stylish, fully staffed luxury villa set within private gardens in the heart of vibrant Seminyak, featuring two bedrooms with king-size beds and a large twin bedded room all with marble ensuite bathrooms. With two living areas, an open-plan kitchen, dining room, terrace, infrared sauna, jacuzzi, private swimming pool and traditional Balinese water features, plus a thatched poolside balé in lush tropical surrounds, the villa makes an ideal base for relaxing balmy Bali days before heading out for a night on the town.
The three-bedroomed, two-storey Villa Kalimaya IV is a wonderful option for groups of friends and families. The ground floor contains the spacious open-plan living and dining room, a neat fitted kitchen and one of the lovely master bedrooms with glass doors that open onto the garden and pool area. Two further bedrooms, one of which has twin beds, open onto the upper floor balcony. Here guests may be served breakfast in the morning or just enjoy a coffee. There’s a second sitting area and entertainment room on this floor too – a lovely spot to read a book or just relax with a cool drink in air-conditioned comfort. Outside, a jacuzzi, sauna and 12 x 4-metre private pool ensure total relaxation.
his charming two-storey villa boasts two living rooms – one up and one down – which can be opened to embrace the warm tropical breezes or closed for absolute air-conditioned comfort. Both living rooms are equipped with satellite TVs and DVD players and surround-sound systems. The dining area, to one side of the downstairs lounge, seats six guests at its elegant table overlooking the garden and pool.
The sparkling swimming pool, set within the private walled garden, abundant with tropical palm trees and aromatic frangipanis, forms the centrepiece of this villa. Enjoy the tropical sun from one of the many lounge chairs on the pool deck; relax in the shade of the thatchedbalé; soothe yourself in the jacuzzi or detoxify and energise in the infrared sauna.
All of the bedrooms at Villa Kalimaya IV – two upstairs and one downstairs – have full-length glass doors that can be opened to create a sense of space and airiness. Downstairs they open directly to the garden and pool area and upstairs they open onto a balcony surrounded by bougainvillea and other lush tropical plants. Two are furnished with grand king-size four-poster beds, with the third bedroom offering twin beds (convertible to king-size), and all boast air-conditioning, an iPod dock, bar fridge, TV and DVD player. Each has a plush marble ensuite with rain shower and bathtub.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Chef has years of experience cooking both Asian and Western meals to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs. Dinner parties and other special events can also be catered for (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Three butlers and three housekeeping staff attend daily to all cleaning and tidying requirements.
- 24 hours a day by six trained security staff working rotating shifts.
- Full-time babysitting incurs a small (extra cost).
- Arranging in villa beauty therapist (surcharge).
- Area: 1100sqm (villa); 2000sqm (land).
- Pool: Swimming pool 18m x 8m.
- Accomodations: 2 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; A study room convertible to twin beds for 2 children, included in rate; 2 extra beds may be set up on request at additional charge; Two indoor living areas; indoor dining room with seating for 10; outdoor dining with seating for 20; outdoor terrazzo with dining option; three outdoor covered balé areas.
- Entertainment: Two iPod docking stations in lounge area; five plasma TVs; five DVD players and movies; books; Bose surround-sound system; Children DVDs.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; Internal room to room and villa to villa calls and domestic calls.
- Family: A Baby stuffs (extra cost applied); A pool fence on request (surcharge).
- Events for up to 50 people (seated) or 75 (standing) can be held at five-bedroomed Kalimaya I.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|2 Bed||$ 395 Nights||$ 440 Nights||$ 485 Nights||$ 585 Nights|
|3 Bed||$ 495 Nights||$ 545 Nights||$ 590 Nights||$ 660 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03 Jan 2018.
- Stay 10 nights or more and receive up to 15% discount.
* Does not apply for New Year period