Villa Lilibel, Seminyak
With a glamorous location right in the heart of Bali’s Oberoi district, just 300 metres from the beach, and a stone’s throw from fabulous restaurants, bars and clubs, Villa Lilibel is ideally situated for soaking up the cosmopolitan vibe of Seminyak. With a private and peaceful setting at the end of a quiet lane, this spacious contemporary villa is equally suited to families and groups of friends in search of a deluxe holiday hideout. Six bedrooms, expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces, gym, stunning 16-metre pool set in tropical gardens, and highly attentive staff create a luxurious home away from home.
As far as Seminyak locations go, Villa Lilibel is hard to beat with it’s fashionable address in the ‘Golden Triangle,’ famed for its excellent restaurants, atmospheric beach clubs and trendy boutiques. Although Lilibel places you firmly in the midst of all the action, its setting in a private complex also guarantees peace and quiet; while surfers and sun worshippers will find themselves just 300 metres from Petitenget beach and the popular surf break in front of super-cool Ku Dé Ta.
Ideally located for groups of friends looking to acquaint themselves with all the enchantments of Seminyak, Villa Lilibel is equally suited to family getaways, creating a stylish, expansive and supremely comfortable setting to relax and rejuvenate. Six ensuite bedrooms and a combination of generous indoor and outdoor living areas provide ample opportunity for communal gatherings and private moments, and the central design makes it easy to keep an eye on kids, who will love the shallow wading area of the pool.
Tropical outdoor living is a definite highlight, with a beautiful 16-metre swimming pool tiled in Indian slate, elegant sun loungers, and romantic antique joglo (pavilion) fringed with billowing white drapes. The gardens abound with palms, frangipani, heliconia, courtyard ponds and stone statues. A large, shady outdoor living area incorporates a lounge suite and rustic dining table and is equally suited to lazy daytime dozes, delicious sunset barbecues and lively evening get-togethers. Indoor living is also optimal, with a spacious main dining room and lounge with soaring alang-alang thatched ceilings, a 65-inch TV and a Sonos sound system.
With an additional TV/media room (with PlayStation 4) and cable TV and DVD players in every room, there will be no fighting over the remote. Villa Lilibel also comes with a well-equipped gym, deluxe spa room, and friendly professional staff, including private chef and 24-hour butler, who will ensure that your every need is taken care of.
Villa Lilibel is comprised of a number of adjoining single- and double-storey pavilions that fringe a long rectangular property. Entrance is via a garden courtyard. Immediately to the left are two bedrooms, a spa room and stairs leading to a second floor bedroom. To the right of the entrance is the main living and dining pavilion with separate staff kitchen and media room. This opens onto swimming pool flanked by an outdoor living area on one side and a two-storey building on the other, housing the gym and master bedroom on the ground floor and two more bedrooms above.
The fan-cooled indoor living and dining room occupies a central pavilion with soaring alang-alang thatched ceilings and glass fold-back doors opening onto the pool and garden. An oversized dark grey lounge suite is scattered with stripy cushions and makes a perfect viewing area for the 65-inch flat-screen TV. A long dining table carved from a single tree trunk seats 12. The room is equipped with Sonos sound system, iPod dock and Bose speakers.
The adjoining modern staff kitchen, divided from the dining area by a stone wall, and is well equipped with creamy marble island counter, stainless steel fittings, built-in cabinets, and wine fridge.
An air-conditioned TV lounge is situated off the living room, with plump corner lounge suite, 55-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and PlayStation 4. Glass doors open onto the entrance courtyard.
The 16-metre swimming pool has four loungers shaded by stylish white sunbrellas at one end, at the other end is a beautiful carved antique joglo relaxation pavilion with white curtains, two daybeds and stone statues of monks. Tropical gardens of bougainvillea, frangipani and travellers palms encircle the pool, which has a shallow wading area with built-in seating.
A bright and cheerful outdoor living and bar area flanks the pool, furnished with a rustic outdoor dining table for 12, sofas and circular daybeds overlooking the barbecue terrace.
The air-conditioned gym overlooks the garden with a good range of weights, training bench, tread mill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, wall mounted TV and mini fridge. The serene air-conditioned spa room is equipped with two massage beds and has its own shower room.
Villa Lilibel’s six bedrooms all feature air conditioning, flat-screen cable TVs, DVD and CD players and ensuite bathrooms.
Occupying the ground floor wing, the expansive master bedroom is furnished with a king-size four-poster bed and has a lounge area adorned with Indonesian artefacts. A glass sliding door at one end opens onto a pebbly courtyard with serene Buddha statues. The decadent bathroom has a freestanding tub, chandelier, rain shower, twin vanities and walk-in dressing room. An easy chair furnishes the patio overlooking the pool.
A wooden staircase leads up to two more bedrooms wrapped by a wide shady veranda with polished floorboards, daybed, table and chairs. Each has king-size bed with batik soft furnishings, rattan wardrobe and easy chair. Bathrooms have green terrazzo floors, single vanities, walk-in rain showers and built-in tubs. The bathroom at the far end also has a large window overlooking lush foliage.
To the left of the entrance, two ground floor bedrooms open on to a covered patio overlooking the courtyard. Both can be configured as king- or twin-bedded rooms, and have bathrooms of grey and black marble with walk-in rain showers.
A staircase leads to a bright and sunny upstairs bedroom furnished with a king-sized bed. Sliding doors open on to a bathroom with antique chest, built-in terrazzo tub and hand-held shower, and single vanity with gilded silver mirror.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast (2 pax per room).
- Turn down service.
- Villa attendants serve drinks and meals and look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Butler service is available 24 hours a day.
- Skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s priced menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements. He is assisted by a cook (extra cost plus handling fee).
- A la carte menu includes Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Night-time security is provided from 11pm-7am at the villa. The complex also has full-time security at its entrance.
- Arranging reasonably priced metered taxis, or organizing day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Area: 1000sqm (villa); 1,400sqm (land).
- Pool: Swimming pool 16m x 4m.
- Accomodation: 12 people (6 ensuite bedrooms: 4 with king-size beds and 2 with twin beds convertible to king). Extra beds are available for an additional charge; Indoor living/dining room; media room; garden pavilion and covered outdoor lounge area and bar.
- Entertainment: Cable TV; DVD player; CD player; Sonos sound system; iPod dock; PlayStation 4; Bose speakers.
- Communication: WiFi; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Family: A baby cot; High chair; Pool safety fence (charge applies); Wading area at end of pool.
- Spa: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Sport: Equipped with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, dumbbells and training bench.
- Day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1520 Nights||$ 1830 Nights||$ 2050 Nights||$ 2300 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged based on priced menu
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22, Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019, 05 Jan to 23 Jan, 1 Feb to 27 Mar, 3 May to 19 Jun, 6 Sep to 14 Dec 2020
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019, 28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun, 24 Aug to 5 Sep 2020
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 2 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019, 24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr, 27 Jun to 23 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.