Villa Lulito, Seminyak
Villa Lulito is an elegant colonial retreat located at the pulsing heart of chic Seminyak just moments away from Petitenget beach on Bali’s sunset coast. This fully staffed villa sets a stylish tone as a tropical getaway for families or groups. Four white plantation-style pavilions border a 15-metre azure pool that forms an outstanding centrepiece for a small soiree. The two-level sleeping pavilion houses four luxurious bedrooms while three sleek open living areas provide a collection of zones to chill, engage or play. Chose between formal feasts in the smart dining area or casual alfresco meals at the dining table nestled within the villa’s lush gardens.
As you approach Villa Lulito via the sophisticated shopping and dining enclave of Oberoi, rubbing shoulders with iconic Bali landmarks including the super-cool Ku De Ta and the elegant hotel after which the area is named, it is obvious that the villa can lay claim to an exclusive and coveted location. And once beyond the threshold of this luxurious villa oasis, Australian interior designer Stuart Membery’s tribute to Ralph Lauren’s polished Caribbean style is also pleasingly obvious: everything from the beautifully hand-rendered walls along the drive and the majestic custom-made Aegean blue doorway, to the soft-cushioned rattan chairs, white shutters and maritime motifs coupled with exposed timber beam ceilings and hurricane lamps, evokes refined empire. Think Montego Bay meets Bali.
Families, couples or friends will adore soaking up the charm of this 2011-built residence, which has four generous ensuite bedrooms, including a delightful kids room with four bunks and the option to add another king-size bed (extra charge), and plenty of living space. Two bedrooms flank the villa’s double entranceway and face the pool, while above them two more suites open onto a long balcony overlooking the azure water, which is lit at night by neon blue lights creating a mesmerising aquatic art piece. Relax into one of several comfortable living rooms that meander through the pavilions and include a quiet alcove with plush sofas for watching TV, perusing the library, listening to music or enjoying an aperitif. Landscape gardener Bruce Johnson created a kaleidoscope of tropical gardens that fringe the pavilions.
A dedicated staff team provides five-star service and expertly prepare gourmet delights to be served in one of three dining areas from casual in the gleaming kitchen to a timelessly set table for eight in the formal dining room. Everything is at your fingertips, including massage beds that are just waiting for a therapist to be called to deliver expert treatments.
Step outside and you are at the centre of Bali’s best shopping district, with hip cafes, fabulous nightclubs and fine restaurants to chose from. One of the island’s most important Hindu temples and glorious Seminyak beach are just a stroll away. Breathe in the sea air and get your holiday rocking from this perfectly placed villa.
Villa Lulito’s double entranceway opens to a reception flanked by two bedrooms and sets the stage for the grand colonial open living room across the glittering pool. Above the entrance two further bedrooms are reached via a long breezy balcony. Wander along the poolside to the fully equipped kitchen pavilion – a wonderful place for a casual breakfast. Adjacent is an alfresco dining area that leads to the main living pavilion with its polished formal dining space, chic and comfortable sitting room plus an entertainment zone. At the far end of the pool is a graceful garden pavilion with daybeds and decorative touches creating beautiful tableaus everywhere the gaze falls.
Three open-fronted colonial-style living pavilions overlook the pool at the heart of Villa Lulito. The fan cooled kitchen and casual dining pavilion is light and airy and home to a breakfast table for eight people and a comfortable lounge with a large coffee table.
An alfresco dining table in a corner of the tropical garden makes the perfect venue for a barbecue lunch beneath lush palms. Sun loungers circle the 15-metre pool on three sides and a basket of pool toys will keep the children happy. The stunning white garden pavilion sings a song to lure you onto its plush daybeds. Immerse yourself in this uber-chic chill zone for a languid afternoon nap while the whispering overhead fans keep the heat at bay.
The main event is the grand living pavilion; home to a formal dining area for eight people. The Bose sound system will fill the air with musical accompaniment as you sink into the softly cushioned sofas and admire the historic prints that grace the walls.
A two-storey pavilion houses all four ensuite, air-conditioned and fan-cooled bedrooms at Villa Lulito – two at pool level and two on the floor above, accessed from a long, white, covered balcony. Plantation shutters, rattan trunks and lush potted palms create a serene environment that is perfect for holiday downtime.
The upper-floor master suite is furnished with a luxurious, netted, four-poster king-size bed with internal LED reading lights and feather-light linen. A soft chair provides a quiet corner to take in the view of the pool or watch a DVD in privacy, and a freestanding bathtub features in the adjoining air-conditioned bathroom that’s also fitted with a separate shower. This room easily converts to a family suite by sliding open the double doors in the dressing area to connect with the adjacent children’s room.
All in white, four netted, custom-made bunk beds bedeck an entire wall of this gorgeous room, which also offers the option of an additional queen-size bed or twin beds (on request and at extra charge). Draws, shelves, ladders and bags of space create a fabulous play area for little ones to safely enjoy. Fun touches include brightly coloured cushions, plush dinosaur laundry baskets and packed bookshelves. The adjacent bathroom has a separate shower and WC plus child steps for the sink and vanity.
These mirror image ground-level bedrooms capture the essence of the colonies with large rattan and leather travel trunks set at the base of bamboo four-poster king-size beds. Crisp white finishes create a gentle ambiance and high levels of comfort. Ensuite bathrooms with large round mirrors and rain showers complete the scene. Double doors open directly onto the terrace by the pool with scattered loungers and comfortable cushioned chairs at the ready for total relaxation.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Serviced daily housekeeping.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 14.7 x 7.6 metres private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: One unit 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with bathrooms (4 ensuite bedrooms with three king-size beds and four single bunks); A queen-size bed can be added to the bunk room to accommodate 2 adults; Children also occupy this room there will be an extra charge; Designer bunk room for 4; Living room; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player & DVDs; Books; Bose sound system; iPod dock.
- Communication: WiFi Internet access; mobile phone coverage.
- Family: A baby cot; Some pool toys.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit boxes.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 950 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1495 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Check in time is at 3 P.M.
- Check out time is at 11 A.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019
- Shoulder season: 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
- High season: 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019
- Peak season: 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020