Villa Ramadewa, Seminyak
Securely sited within Seminyak’s exclusive Laksmana Estate, just moments from the beach, the fully staffed three-bedroom Villa Ramadewa is a rhapsody of contemporary and traditional Bali-style architecture set around a 17-metre pool. Its stunning interiors combine museum-quality antiques and artefacts with 21st Century technology to create a villa designed for easy living and lavish entertainment. With a huge living pavilion, dining balé, sun deck, rooftop terrace, gym, home office and super-pro kitchen with separate wine cellar, there’s space for six to spread out in supreme comfort.
Villa Ramadewa blends the best of contemporary and traditional Bali design elements in a prime champagne-popping Seminyak location moments from Petitenget Beach. Featured in many lifestyle magazines, this paean to laid-back tropical living was created by Bali-based Dutch architect Joost Van Grieken as a stunning holiday retreat for its sociable, style-conscious owner.
For a three-bedroom villa, the understated yet uber-chic Ramadewa is incomparable. Think spacious vaulted living pavilion, multiple dining areas, glamorous bedrooms, Philippe Starck bathrooms, and gorgeous statue-graced garden with 17-metre pool, antique balé, ornamental ponds and rooftop terrace. Add an air-conditioned gym, temperature-controlled wine room, dedicated music control room with centralised iPad-controlled Bose sound system, home office with iMac, Apple TVs, and iPods in every room. Enrich with an extraordinary collection of museum-worthy antiques and artefacts from Bali, Sumba, Nias and beyond. And finally animate these luxurious surroundings with turquoise-attired butlers on hand 24 hours a day, and an accomplished chef who can whip up feasts from an appealing suggestion menu, served in air-conditioned cool, or candle-lit alfresco charm. It couldn’t get any better!
Ramadewa is named after the legendary brother of Laksmana, both heroes of the revered Hindu epic the Ramayana. The villa rests within the exclusive Laksmana Estate in the heart of Seminyak, a short walk from Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, Potato Head and Bali’s famed surf-and-sunset beaches. It’s the perfect villa for fun-loving friends or a family who relish luxurious, hedonistic surroundings a heartbeat from Bali’s most happening places.
Within Villa Ramadewa’s large garden, two thatched pavilions face each other across the 17-metre swimming pool, sun deck and lawn. Furthest form the entrance is the two-storey bedroom pavilion, where a pair of guest suites open onto the lawn and, above, an open terrace separates the large master suite from an office/reading room. From here, a pond-lined colonnade – with air-conditioned gym and rooftop terrace above – leads to the professional kitchen and the living and dining pavilion. Behind, off a semi-open gallery that links to the villa’s entrance, is a temperature-controlled wine room.
Designed for entertaining in style, the huge living and dining pavilion is Villa Ramadewa’s social hub. Striking antique statues and artefacts surround deep-cushioned sofas and a dining table seating eight in supreme comfort. Below the vaulted alang-alang thatched ceiling, the white stone floor flows towards the ironwood deck beyond walls of sliding glass doors that can be closed for air-conditioned cool or flung open for breezy tropical living.
A magnificently carved antique joglo-style balé suspended over one end of the pool provides a magical setting for semi-alfresco dinners, with gourmet fare created in the state-of-the-art kitchen close by.
There’s further entertaining space on the roof terrace – a private suntrap with parasol-shaded loungers overlooking the pool. On the same level, above the colonnaded walkway, is an air-conditioned gym, where the exercise-inclined can work out to their heart’s content while watching TV if they wish. Guests needing to keep a half-eye on business while on vacation can retreat to the Study where a computer sits on a massive desk oriented for the pool views.
Daybeds tucked into terraces and walkway recesses provide languid corners for siestas. Within the garden, couples can curl up in the huge circular all-weather wicker sofas under a cluster of fragrant Frangipani trees, or head for the many comfortably cushioned sun loungers on the ironwood deck lining the 17-metre swimming pool.
Master Bedroom Suite
Gazing down on the garden and pool, the king-of-the-castle master suite blends high-tech with home comforts. Under the vaulted roof, a king-size bed with top-quality bedlinen sits before a 50-inch screen with Apple TV, DVD player and Bose sound system. Kimonos and slippers await guests in the walk-through dressing room, leading to a glamorous bathroom with Philippe Starck fittings including the statement bathtub placed under a circular roof light. Both bedroom and bathroom are air-conditioned, and there’s an iPod and dock in both areas.
Opening onto the garden via floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, the two air-conditioned guest bedrooms are as high-spec as the master, with 32-inch TVs, DVD players, Bose sound systems, iPods, and mood lighting. Queen-size beds rest on teak floors and stylish armchairs and ottomans provide comfy reading corners. There are Philippe Starck fittings in the ensuite bathrooms, balanced with the option of Bali-style indoor/outdoor showers.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and Fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Turn down service
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Two guards provide security from 3pm to 7am, a team providing 24-hour security for Laksmana Estate.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining.
- Serving daily butlers.
- Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa. Menu includes Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and children’s dishes and an excellent choice of cocktails and wines. Requests accommodated including special diets (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 17m x 6m private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (1 with king-size and 2 with queen-size beds); Extra beds can be arranged (costs apply); Living room; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV; DVD players and library; centralised Bose/iMac music system with iPad control; iPods and docks in every room; books and magazines.
- Communication: High-speed WiFi internet; inter-room phone system for local and IDD calls (charged extra); Apple Mac computer, printer and fax.
- Family: A baby cot; High chair.
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; In-room safes; Full back-up generator.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 715 Nights||$ 850 Nights||$ 975 Nights||$ 1275 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019
- Shoulder season: 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
- High season: 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019
- Peak season: 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 06 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period