Villa Sayang D Amour, Seminyak
Lush tropical gardens resplendent with coconut palms and scented frangipanis make this six-bedroom luxury villa located in the heart of stylish Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, unmistakably Balinese. Yet the beguiling Moroccan-inspired interiors and architecture blended with the French owners’ sense of panache and style, transports guests into the pages of a spellbinding ‘Tale of The Arabian Nights’.
Villa Sayang d’Amour provides the picture-perfect setting for sophisticated gatherings around the 20-metre swimming pool, elegant moonlit dinners or fabulously chic rooftop parties, whilst also providing wonderfully intimate spaces for private repose and relaxation.
Sayang means sweet in Indonesian and, as we all know, d’amour is what the French call love. Put them together and the name ‘sweet love’ really does sum up this wonderfully opulent villa, where the sophisticated European styling does absolute justice to the magnificent Balinese setting.
The French owners have sourced only the finest materials and furnishings from around the globe to ensure that every single piece of furniture and building material, is quite simply the best available. It is this meticulous attention to detail that makes Sayang d’Amour stand out from the rest to be one of the most sought after villas on the island.
Villa Sayang D’Amour has a perfect sense of scale, large enough to be majestic yet offering intimate and comfortable spaces for relaxation and contemplation. Enjoy a delicious meal illuminated by the warm glow of the chandeliers or watch a famous Balinese sunset on the rooftop surrounded by the perfectly landscaped tropical garden. During the balmy days, luxuriate on the lounge chairs under ample umbrellas and watch the children play in the custom-made cubby house or the specially designed kids’ splash pool.
The villa provides and oasis of luxury and glamour and it is hard to believe that it is just a minute away from some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife that Bali has to offer (walking distance to W- Hotel).
The warm and friendly staff are dedicated to ensuring the villa is true to its name. Discreetly and efficiently, they attend to guests every need ensuring their stay is one that is, indeed, filled with ‘sweet love’.
Blue and white Moroccan-style tiles adorn the floor, while baroque upholstered armchairs and ornate hurricane lamps and chandeliers bring an exotic vibrancy and glamour to the living area that forms the social hub of this truly superb villa. French doors open the length of the room making it deliciously light filled and airy, allowing spectacular views over the glistening aqua swimming pool and verdant garden. As befitting with a villa of this quality, Sayang d’Amour also boasts a well-equipped entertainment room and a huge gourmet kitchen.
Discretion and privacy are the hallmarks of the two guest bedrooms located on either side of the living area. An elegant internal staircase with blue washed walls leads up to two further guest bedrooms which boast intimate balconies with views over the garden and pool.
The jewel in this villas’ already dazzling crown is a spectacular rooftop garden and lounge. A shady gazebo, the centerpiece of this magical outdoor area, provides the ultimate setting for entertaining and socialising.
Two individual pavilions, nestled within the garden on the far side of the pool, house luxuriously appointed master bedrooms with spectacular views over the garden and pool and back towards the main residence.
Signature blue and white Moroccan tiles bring a stunning elegance to the villas’ astonishingly large, bright and airy lounge, kitchen and dining areas.
Guests can luxuriate on the oversized sofas, enjoy a meal at the dining table for ten, sip a drink at the bar while watching the private chef in action or steal a quiet moment at one of the many intimate seating areas arranged throughout the room. There’s even a custom-made dining table for the kids. The French doors which run the length of the dining and lounge area can be opened onto the pool and garden to give a wonderful sense of indoor/outdoor living, or closed to provide absolute air-conditioned comfort.
The villas’ gourmet kitchen, with its custom-made fittings, imported French appliances (including a state of the art coffee machine), and stunning collection of tableware, is a delight.
After dinner, the air-conditioned entertainment room, complete with 56-inch flat-screen TV, beckons! Here, guests can make themselves comfortable on the leather sofa and enjoy watching a DVD chosen from the villas extensive private collection.
Day or night, when it comes to relaxing outdoors at Villa Sayang d’Amour, guests are literally spoilt for choice. With the huge main pool as the central feature, guests can enjoy relaxed poolside dining, with seating for 8 people. Similarly, there are ample deck chairs with umbrellas for those wishing to enjoy some sun and maybe sip on a cocktail or two. The main pool has been modified to include a shallow area for the little ones at one end (30cm depth), as well as a stunning waterfall feature which is sure to keep them amused.
Nestled in a secluded corner away from the pool area, is a romantic covered daybed, sitting under a beautifully scented Frangipani tree.
The Villas’ spectacular Tropical rooftop garden area has been immaculately landscaped, and is the ideal place to catch those balmy Bali breezes. Whether it be a ‘ high-tea’ under the gazebo, or cocktails and canapes under the stars – this outdoor space is sheer perfection.
Sensation – Master Bedroom
Housed in its own pavilion on the far side of the swimming pool, the enormous master bedroom, a study of light and air, provides guests with a sanctuary that is both opulent and practical. Decorated in pale blues and sea greens, it features a sumptuous canopied king-size bed, Venetian glass dresser, chaise longues, oriental rugs, a writing desk and a daybed strewn with an array of colourful cushions. The ensuite features a magnificent claw footed bath with an overhanging chandelier and shuttered windows to let in the gentle Balinese breezes.
This spacious bedroom, also located in a stand-alone pavilion within the gardens, features a king-size bed with a romantic canopy as well as a writing desk, sofa and a television with DVD player. The ensuite bathroom is equipped with a freestanding bathtub, double sinks and both an indoor and a secluded outdoor rain shower within a tropical garden.
Love and Romance
The two downstairs guest bedrooms, on either side of the main living area, feature exquisite French-style king-size beds. Antique oriental rugs adorn Moroccan tiled floors, resulting in a timeless charm and elegance. On a more practical note, each of the bedrooms has a writing desk and a superbly comfortable sofa providing the ideal place to relax, read a book or watch television or a DVD. The spacious ensuites feature a statement freestanding bathtub, double sinks, special make up lighting on the mirrors and private outdoor showers surrounded by tropical gardens.
Elegance and Forever
Graceful internal staircases on either side of the living areas lead to the upper floor guest bedrooms, each of which is furnished with a pair of queen beds adorned with delicate canopies. These wonderfully spacious rooms feature sofas, television and DVD player making them absolute private havens. Ensuites are fitted with a freestanding bathtub, double sinks and special make-up lighting on the mirrors.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining.Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house 5 star private chef will suggest meal ideas and discuss with you a variety of menu options during your stay, typical Balinese and Indonesian cooking, as well as Western, French, Russian and other international food with or without low calorie (on request). Kids menu and special menu’s available on request. Accommodate any special meal requirements that you may have (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Serviced daily housekeeping.
- Trained security staff working 24-hours on rotating shifts, plus laser security and CCTV.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Main swimming pool 20m x 6m x 1.7m; kid pool 6m x 3m x 30cm.
- Accommodations: 6 air-conditioned bedrooms (6 ensuite bedrooms: 4 king-size bedrooms and 2 upstairs bedrooms with two queen beds each); 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge; Living room; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: 7 televisions; 7 DVD players; Games.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access.
- Family: Children books; Pool toys.
- Events: Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people standing (50 sitting).
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bed||$ 925 Nights||$ 1090 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1900 Nights|
|6 Bed||$ 1175 Nights||$ 1310 Nights||$ 1450 Nights||$ 1900 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 3 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019
- Shoulder season: 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
- High season: 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019
- Peak season: 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 06 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period