Chalina Villa Estate, Canggu
Channelling the energy of its beautiful surroundings, Chalina Estate captures the true essence of Bali with its classic architecture, lush tropical gardens and rice-field views. The villa’s serene riverside setting makes it the ultimate choice for weddings and special retreats.
Fully staffed and with six large bedrooms and converted study (which can serve as an additional bedroom), a deluxe 30-metre swimming pool and lavish living areas featuring a unique mix of modern art and exotic artefacts, this exquisite villa exudes space and charm.
Located in the rural district of Canggu, just minutes from some of Bali’s most revered surf beaches, Chalina Estate offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance.
Chalina Estate is a magnificent property overlooking the picturesque rice fields of Canggu and situated just minutes from the famed surf breaks at Echo Beach on Bali's south-west coast. Resting upon 5,300 square metres of beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns bordering the Pangi river with a divine 30-metre swimming pool as its centrepiece, the villa invites guests to enter a world of total peace and privacy. This luxurious home delightfully pairs the old with the new - classic Balinese architecture with alang-alang thatched roofs, sandstone walls, polished stone and dark wood floors provide the perfect backdrop to showcase the owner's striking modern artwork. Funky sculptures mingle with handpicked Indonesian artefacts to create an interesting dimension of shapes and textures that represent the blending of different cultures.
Featuring six bedrooms and converted study (which can serve as an additional bedroom), generous living and dining areas and a separate lounge bar with two adjoining terraces, there's plenty of space to relax and unwind. The pool's floating gazebo provides a soothing location for a massage or to practice meditation and embrace the villa's uplifting energy. With butler service and a private chef on hand to prepare delicious Asian and Western dishes you need not lift a finger; just lie back and indulge in the luxurious surroundings and magical sunsets.
Chalina Estate's perfectly manicured lawns, exotic tropical flora and stunning outlook make the villa an idyllic setting for weddings, parties and special events. From a traditional wedding ceremony to a unique and memorable birthday celebration, all dreams can be capably realised. Suitable for all interests and ages - from extended families to groups of friends - Chalina Estate is also the ultimate destination to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Embark on a spiritual retreat in this peaceful haven surrounded by natural beauty and the stresses and strains of modern life will soon evaporate into the tropical air.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, refreshment towel, and fruit on basket upon arrival.
- Serving daily Breakfast.
- Providing rent car (surcharge).
- Babysitter, Spa treatments and massage therapy available on request (extra cost).
- Area : 5.300 m2.
- Swimming Pool: 30m x 8m private swimming pool with floating gazebo.
- Accomodations: 6 air-conditioned luxury suites with ensuite bathrooms; Living area; Dining; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV, DVD, sound system; Library complete with books, music, and DVD's; Bose sound system in all garden areas.
- Communication: Broadband high speed WiFi internet covering the entire property; IDD telephone and fax available;
- Gated and secure parking for 6 cars.
- Sport: 4 mountain bikes.
- Family: Baby cot (1).
- Additional facilities: Refrigerator; Safety deposit box in every suite.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bed||$ 990 Nights||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1760 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.