Villa Shambala, Seminyak
Villa Shambala is in one of the most sought-after locations in Bali, offering you a complete hidden paradise in Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’.
The villa is just minutes from Seminyak’s main street, Jalan Kayu Aya (also called Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi or ‘Eat Street’), where an impressive array of dining and entertainment options abound. Trendy boutiques, supermarkets and ATMs are all within a short walk of the villa, as are some of the island’s best known entertainment and dining venues, including Ku De Ta, W Hotel, La Lucciola, Potatohead beach club and other glamorous Seminyak staples.
Villa Shambala is also just 500 metres from the beach, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, long seaside walks and beautiful Bali sunsets.
Villa Shambala is a hidden oasis – sophisticated, secluded and exclusive – yet only minutes from the boutiques, restaurants and nightlife of fashionable Seminyak.
With five elegant ensuite bedrooms and numerous lounge areas, this fully staffed villa blends the charm of traditional Indonesian architecture with the luxury and comfort of modern conveniences. Thoughtful use of space makes Villa Shambala the perfect choice for large groups or families sharing.
You won’t believe you are in the heart of bustling Seminyak when you step through the gates into the exquisite walled garden of Villa Shambala. Your holiday has begun.
Laze your days away by the pool, pamper yourself with a massage in the spa room, curl up with a book on the luxurious couch, catch a movie in the media lounge, take a short stroll to the beach or town, then come together with your group to sip cocktails on the deck, followed by a delicious meal in the elegant dining room, cooked by your own private chef.
With indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, two separate media rooms, and sun lounges throughout the gardens, there’s plenty of space for everyone to relax.
You will have a perfect night’s sleep in the elegant master suite, peaceful garden room or one of the charming ensuite bedrooms in the guest pavilion.
Your every need will be attended to by our wonderful team including a private chef, housekeepers and your very own butler, all dedicated to ensuring that you have the perfect holiday.
Villa Shambala’s three single-storey pavilions all face the 19-metre pool. The villa’s main living pavilion lies at the far end and houses the master suite, garden room, living and dining areas, media lounge and well-appointed modern kitchen.
The guest pavilion is situated in complete privacy at the opposite end of the pool and comprises three ensuite bedrooms and the second TV room.
At the side of the pool is a private air-conditioned spa room with two massage beds, while comfortable outdoor seating and sun loungers are thoughtfully arranged poolside and throughout the gardens.
Villa Shambala offers many delightful options for socialising with your group, relaxing with that special someone or taking some time out on your own.
The light and breezy living room features a huge U-shaped couch set around a coffee table and glass doors opening onto the shade-dappled deck, where you will find more couches and lounges.
There are two dining options – the elegant indoor dining area where a table for ten makes the perfect setting for a dinner party, or, for alfresco meals, there’s a generous twenty-seat table in the barbecue area.
The chic, custom kitchen is designed to be as pleasing to holiday cooks as it is to guests who would prefer to take a back seat at the breakfast bar and watch the villa’s private chef do the work.
The media lounge in the main pavilion is fitted out with deep sofas, a massive digitally projected screen, DVD player and satellite TV with surround-sound, and an extensive library of DVDs and CDs. Or, if you want to go low tech, there are shelves of books and games.
The TV lounge in the guest pavilion features comfy couches, large screen TV and DVD player. WiFi is available throughout the villa.
DOUBLE SPA ROOM
The delightfully private spa room has two massage beds for in-house treatments, which can be easily arranged by the villa manager.
The master suite in the main pavilion invites romantic nights and lazy mornings with its luxurious queen bed under an exquisite hand-carved teak canopy, spacious bathroom with rain shower and a semi-sunken stone tub, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening onto the tranquil lily pond garden.
Also in the main pavilion, the garden room is perfect for relaxing and romancing with its four-poster queen bed with net canopy, ensuite garden bathroom with stone tub and rain shower, and outlook to the lily pond and water feature.
The three bedrooms in the separate guest pavilion are beautifully appointed with queen beds, ensuite courtyard bathrooms, plush interiors and natural finishes.
These bedrooms face onto a central TV room and are ideal for children or extended family groups as the beds can also be configured as twins.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Turn down service.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Serviced daily housekeeping.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa. Wide variety of western and Indonesian dishes available; requests accommodated (including special diets and children’s meals) an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 19 x 6 metres private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedroom villa; accommodate 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds; 3 with twin/king beds). Additional beds are available at an extra cost; Living and dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; DVDs and CDs; sound system with iPod connection; books and games.
- Communication: Telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
- Family: Baby cot; Highchair; Books, Games and toys; TV lounge suitable for kids and other equipment available for hire.
- Additional facilities: Safety boxes; Back-up generator; Limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
|Bedroom||Low season||Shoulder season||High season||Peak season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 842 Nights||$ 1037 Nights||$ 1314 Nights||$ 1691 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure; Using villa facilities; Other complimentaries.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 3 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum 2 nights stay): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019
- Shoulder season (minimum 3 nights stay): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
- High season (minimu 5 nights stay): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019
- Peak season (minimum 7 nights stay): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 10 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period