Shamballa Residence, Ubud
Shamballa Residence caters for each guest's needs offering abundant ambience and luxury with a touch of classic elegance. Dramatic river gorge and breathtaking tropical jungle valley setting, friendly staff and rustic charm provide total comfort making it a relaxing retreat for all. Each guest is assured of a real holiday with peace and serenity to recharge their batteries, especially for those getting away from modern busy urban life. Unlike a hotel or a hotel-managed villa, most of the private villas in Bali are originally designed and built for individual owners to enjoy staying themselves. Each private villa has more distinctive characteristics reflecting upon the owner's taste.
Shamballa Residence is very conveniently located in a small traditional village called Payogan whose meaning is "place to do yoga". Although just 7 minutes drive from the centre of Ubud one senses they are miles away in the middle of a tropical forest. This hidden gem allows you to experience seclusion whilst remaining a stone’s throw from all conveniences.
A few minutes drive from the villa is the Sanggingan area offering a variety of culinary and shopping experiences. Among them the world famous Mozaic restaurant for fine dining and other places popular with tourists and expatriates such as Nuri's and Fly Cafe. There are also many art galleries, antique shops, boutiques, spas and a yoga studio.
The villa is about one hour and fifteen minutes from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink/chilled towel, and welcome fruit basket upon arrival.
- Fresh tropical flower arrangements.
- Complimentary Breakfast daily.
- Afternoon Tea with Balinese sweets daily.
- 24H security.
- Serving daily Butler.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private infinity swimming pool with Umbrellas.
- Accomodations: Large bedroom (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and one child); One King size bed (King Koil mattress king size bed), extra bed on request; 2 Indoor living rooms (upstairs - can be used as a extra bedroom); Indoor and Outdoor dining areas; Outdoor wooden deck for yoga, meditation and afternoon tea; 2 Bathrooms; Spa area for massage; Jet-bath Jacuzzi.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with Satellite TV Channels; DVD player; Radio CD player and Ipod dock (Bose Sound System) for downstairs/upstairs.
- Communication: Free WIFI - Wireless Broadband Internet.
- Sports: Yoga mats.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Espresso machine; Handmade Batik cushions; Fine cotton bed linen.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 255 Nights||$ 285 Nights||$ 285 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure; Using villa facilities; Other complimentaries.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.
Booking & Reservations
Reservations are subject to availability and confirmation by email.
- Our nightly rate is for two guests.
- However, we can accommodate a maximum of three adults or two adults and one child.
- The villa provides one king size bed with an extra bed available upon request (US$45.00/night including breakfast)
To secure a booking a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be received within 7 days of the booking request.
Upon receiving the deposit, the management will issue a formal booking confirmation receipt.
If a deposit is not received within this time the booking will be cancelled.
Final payment of the balance shall be either paid 30 days prior to check-in or in cash at the villa on arrival.
All payments must be in USD.
Payment for a 50% deposit can be made by bank deposit or Paypal.
(Bank details will be given after a booking is made)
*Payments by traveller’s cheque, credit card, other currencies are not accepted.
*US dollar notes post 2003y, newer notes only)
In the case of last minute bookings, we can accept cash at the villa in full amount upon arrival at the villa. (No deposit needed due to the time constraint).
If the booking is cancelled within 30 days of the check-in date full payment will be non-refundable.
For cancellations made 31 days or more before the check-in date a full refund of the deposit will be made less $100 administration fee.
Damage or Loss
The villa management highly recommends our guests leave the property in good order. We shall charge our guests for any damages or losses incurred by any guest during their occupancy.
The villa management highly recommends all of our guests take out a comprehensive travel insurance. We will not accept any responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage and additional expense caused by the use of the property. Further, no responsibility is accepted for personal belongings. However, the villa management and staff will do our best to assist our guests as the safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us.
Food & Beverage Charges
Your invoice for the expenses will be given when you check out. Please pay your Food & Beverage and other expenses such as laundry in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).