Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak, Seminyak
Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak give families and groups of friends the opportunity to experience of Bali’s most popular locations while enjoying warm and welcoming interiors, sophisticated furnishings and excellent service. the villa comprise four ensuite bedrooms, semi-open-air living and dining areas including an upper level sunset lounge, a large swimming pool, well-equipped gym, and air-conditioned TV room/study.
Shinta Dewi Seminyak rests within the exclusive Laksmana enclave, just 500 metres from Petitenget Beach and within walking distance of Seminyak’s famous restaurants and beach clubs.
Welcome to Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak, where tropical living is the theme. Breezy open-sided living and dining spaces and sunny decks are designed for relaxation and socialising; four comfortable and stylish air-conditioned bedrooms are situated around an 11-metre swimming pool, and a charming flower-filled garden completes the picture.
Stay at Shinta Dewi, and you can spend your days lazing beside the pool and being waited upon by our lovely team of staff, including a manager, personal butlers and chef. If you’re feeling a little bit more energetic, you can work out in the villa’s private gym, enjoy the pampering diversion of an in-villa massage, or stroll down to Petitenget Beach, which is a mere five-minute walk away.
Our elegant holiday villa is a true haven-away-from-home, hidden within an elite, tranquil, gated estate, yet everything that Seminyak is so famous for is just a stone’s throw away. Not only the beach but also a multitude of international and local restaurants ranging from simple cafés to world-renowned fine-dining establishments, as well as beach clubs, nightclubs and shops galore. At the end of a busy day, return to Shinta Dewi for a soothing swim or massage, followed by cocktails served in the glorious upper level sunset lounge. Later, our in-house chef will prepare a five-star dinner in the villa’s immaculate kitchen. Relish these home-cooked international and local specialties in the open-sided dining room and then head back to the upper lounge to enjoy the balmy tropical evening or star gaze on the adjacent deck. Alternatively enjoy watching a movie on the big screen in the lower lounge. Finally, slip between the sheets of your big comfortable bed and fall into a blissful sleep. Such is a typical day at Villa Shinta Dewi.
Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak comprises a single-storey building and two double-storey buildings surrounding a pretty garden and 11-metre swimming pool. The layout was designed to allow for privacy, if preferred, or group gatherings. On one side is the master bedroom suite, a communal study/TV room and a small but well-equipped gym. Opposite this is a semi-open-air dining room and gourmet kitchen with a rooftop sunset lounge and sun deck above. Completing the set is the two-storey bedroom pavilion housing two rooms on the upper floor, and one on the ground floor alongside an open-air sitting room and guest washroom.
Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak’s delightful, open-sided sunset lounge is sheltered by a soaring roof and furnished with comfy couches and easy chairs. From here, guests can relax under ceiling fans and enjoy some music as they admire the setting sun from this idyllic upper-floor lookout.
Looking out over the pool and garden is the open-sided dining room, cooled by ceiling fans, equipped with a sound system and furnished with a grand wooden table that can seat up to 12 guests. The villa’s talented chef prepares delectable meals in the modern and well-equipped gourmetkitchen, which is immaculately outfitted in white.
On the ground floor of the guest bedroom pavilion, and open on two sides to the garden and pool, a cosy sitting room provides a quiet spot for relaxing with a drink and a book. A washroom is located next to the sitting room, and a daybed provides a private corner a few metres away. A large discreetly located TV is also available for those who wish to catch up with the news or watch a movie or sport.
Adjoining the master bedroom suite is the air-conditioned study and TV lounge, which doubles as an extra bedroom ideally suited for children. This room has a large flat-screen TV and is also equipped with a DVD player, two-seat sofa and a desk. Beyond the TV lounge is a compact, but well-equipped gym.
An ulin wood pool deck borders the 11-metre swimming pool at Villa Shinta Dewi, furnished, at one end with four sun loungers arranged below large green sunshades. Upstairs, on either side of the sunset lounge are two sun decks, one furnished with fun brown and orange beanbag loungers, that look down over the pool and colourful garden.
All four of the bedrooms at Villa Shinta Dewi are extremely well appointed, with marble floors, top-class amenities and superior comforts. Named after flowering tropical plants and trees, all are equipped with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, TVs and DVD players, set into handsome wall cabinets, bar fridges and safe deposit boxes.
MASTER ALAMANDA SUITE
The Master Alamanda Suite enjoys pride of place on the ground floor next to the pool. This regal room will entice guests with its super-king-size bed and its soft green décor with splashes of red. Adjoining the bedroom is a dressing area and a bathroom fashioned in marble with a jacuzzi tub for two overlooking a heliconia garden and a romantic open-air rain shower.
HELICONIA AND FRANGIPANI SUITES
These two colonial-styled, timber-clad rooms are mirror images of each other, with king-size beds and window shutters that can be thrown open to enjoy views of the pool through the canopy of the garden’s tall frangipani trees. The Heliconia Suite is decorated in shades of orange while Frangipani is outfitted in green with elephant motifs. Built-in wardrobes showcase latticed sliding doors and ensuite bathrooms are fitted with rain showers.
The Melati Suite contains twin beds that easily convert to a king-size. Elegantly furnished in green and mauve, it has two doorways, one leading out to the covered terrace and another providing a shortcut to the pool through the garden. There’s also storage space aplenty and an ensuite bathroom with a rain shower.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast (2 pax per room).
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- Serviced daily Housekeeping.
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 11m x 4m private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom (4 ensuite bedrooms: 3 king-size beds, 1 twin convertible to a king); Study can accommodate an extra adult for a small additional cost; Extra beds are also available at an additional expense; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod.
- Communication: Complimentary WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls; Mobile phone coverage.
- Families: A baby cot; High chair; Car seat; Baby bath; DVD; Pool fence if required.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit boxes; Limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Suite Bed||$ 590 Nights||$ 690 Nights||$ 790 Nights||$ 1190 Nights|
|4 Suite Bed||$ 690 Nights||$ 790 Nights||$ 890 Nights||$ 1190 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check In, Check Out, and Other Conditions
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 06 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period